Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LB Clay Johnston to COVID list
The good news it is a linebacker that never saw the field yesterday. The bad news is the entire LB room has been exposed if in fact, he is sick. The other good news is that based on when he was able to report, is that he is vaccinated so 2 negative tests 24 hours apart and he will be off the list

I just hate to lose any depth at that position right now, though they went with only Pratt at LB a surprising amount of time yesterday

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
At this point do you really think it matters?

A 100% healthy Bengals team is going to find a way to lose. Just start thinking about the draft and don’t bother dreaming about the postseason. The Ravens have done everything they can to give the Bungles the AFCN but their sorry asses won’t take it.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 01:37 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: At this point do you really think it matters?

A 100% healthy Bengals team is going to find a way to lose. Just start thinking about the draft and don’t bother dreaming about the postseason. The Ravens have done everything they can to give the Bungles the AFCN but their sorry asses won’t take it.

[Image: Rn0iWp4.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 01:10 PM)pally Wrote: The good news it is a linebacker that never saw the field yesterday.  The bad news is the entire LB room has been exposed if in fact, he is sick.  The other good news is that based on when he was able to report, is that he is vaccinated so 2 negative tests 24 hours apart and he will be off the list

I just hate to lose any depth at that position right now, though they went with only Pratt at LB a surprising amount of time yesterday

played a lot of ST snaps...    hopefully next guy up doesnt drop off to far
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 01:10 PM)pally Wrote: The good news it is a linebacker that never saw the field yesterday.  The bad news is the entire LB room has been exposed if in fact, he is sick.  The other good news is that based on when he was able to report, is that he is vaccinated so 2 negative tests 24 hours apart and he will be off the list

Broken record time:

We need to bring someone of note in; this is one of 2 issues I constantly have with this organization:

1: Not looking to improve when things are going good.

2: No indoor practice facility
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Who?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 01:56 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: [Image: Rn0iWp4.png]

These same stupid, played out response by you is about old. Can you atleast find a new meme already?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 03:59 PM)Tony Wrote: These same stupid, played out response by you is about old. Can you atleast find a new meme already?

You know? I wasn't going to respond, because I don't like negativity in my life and I am a VERY positive and optimistic person and I do my utmost to not make things personal, but I'm almost at the end of my rope.

I have been on these boards since April 2009, where I started out as a 19 (turning 20), knowledgeable about the team and other players, but naïve to other teams and many other aspects of the sport, fan and decided to take the plunge with Sunday Ticket, watch the draft and get invested in my favourite team for real, instead of looking at boxscores and solely playing older football videogames, which I had been doing for my 17 years as a fan, up until then.

I have seen many different fans, from different walks of life, their likes, dislikes, beliefs of the team, other players, etc., etc. etc. I am not the most-sage football fan and I did never play, despite having played rugby for 2 years at a high, high school level and on tour in the UK (where it is a religion like soccer is), so I have a decent working knowledge of the on-field nuances/schemes, as well I have learned a ton from watching the sport, reading supplementary material, from other fans on these boards and, of course, through my PFF training and using them as a tool for all those years.

Your posts are by far, some of the most incoherent, blatantly-false, ignorant and just devoid of any knowledge or nuance; your posts portray you to be an emcee for a bunch of idiots, of a person who rejects reality and just thinks/writes/whatever what they feel and nothing grounded in reality. If someone tells you the sky is blue and has evidence as to why, you'll still say it is green because that's what you've fabricated in your mind.

And you're telling me about, "the same, stupid, played-out response?" Your posts show a lack of ANYTHING, outside of stupidity and played-out BS. Posters like yourself do not do ANYTHING constructive to these boards and nothing but negativity, toxicity, ignorance and hate are all that you add, covered under the guise of, "well, it's just my opinion and those are all valid!"

Do yourself a favour and just stop paying attention to my posts and I in turn will do the same.

And FTR, that's not a meme; look up what a meme is FFS. It's merely a humourous way of telling someone to, well, eat shit.

AND! This is only the 3rd time I've posted it, within the past month, so no, it's not, "old."
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 03:59 PM)Tony Wrote: These same stupid, played out response by you is about old. Can you atleast find a new meme already?

[Image: Rn0iWp4.png]

Mellow

LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote