Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Lunch
tl;dr
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2016, 09:43 PM)xxlt Wrote: Well, I will say this. The place smelled like a Tuna Boat.

Well I would say the "Scrip Club" but there was no mention of Adam Jones...  so I'm guessing not.

(12-01-2016, 11:28 PM)Burma Wrote: Nothing but lies.  I have it on good authority that Mike does not like to put unnecessary mileage on his Lumina.  He just got historic vehicle plates on it as well as they were more cost effective.  So, NO, he was not out to eat.  According to my source he is enthralled with the app "Grub Hub".  All the unseasoned mash potatos he can eat, just a finger poke away.

Man... there ain't no way in hell that Mike Brown is using a laptop, tablet, or a smart phone for said app.

I doubt that old geezer even owns a cordless phone for that matter.

He's probably getting and sending all of his info via telegraph or messenger pigeons.

The only thing he's poking is the sad sack who has to go pick up his tasteless taters.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M134c6201a7719f313fd0f79b28968...=248&h=187]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 09:06 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Well I would say the "Scrip Club" but there was no mention of Adam Jones...  so I'm guessing not.

Man... there ain't no way in hell that Mike Brown is using a laptop, tablet, or a smart phone for said app.

He's probably getting and sending all of his info via telegraph or messenger pigeons.

The only thing he's poking is the sad sack who has to go pick up his tasteless taters.

Adam and Mike have an arrangement. He let's Mike know where he'll be making it rain so it doesn't interfere with Mike getting his free buffet on. They both want to do what they do without cramping the other's style. But in this case we were not actually in the "Scrip club." Just a nearby diner frequented by the talent.  
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2016, 09:06 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Well I would say the "Scrip Club" but there was no mention of Adam Jones...  so I'm guessing not.

I imagine it looks a lot like this, but with all the pictures being mashed potatos.

[Image: 3819_web.jpg]

(12-04-2016, 11:42 AM)xxlt Wrote: Adam and Mike have an arrangement. He let's Mike know where he'll be making it rain so it doesn't interfere with Mike getting his free buffet on. They both want to do what they do without cramping the other's style. But in this case we were not actually in the "Scrip club." Just a nearby diner frequented by the talent.  

Probably just hit up Chilli's.  Mike is teaching Adam frugality, besides, it doesn't take much scrip to get those waitresses naked on the table.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2016, 01:12 PM)Go Cards Wrote: She was having as every one else beans and franks with crusted garlic cheese liver which should help explain the smell of the joint.

Tip ? We all know Mike did a dine and dash and who knew he could move so fast when his adrenaline is kicking. Sign him up.

Her bra size was two sizes to small in her push up bra causing them to spill out over the top as a tip conduit.

I once did a dine and dash many years ago in California . Actually it was a setup. We (a friend and i) found some sucker and persuaded him to join us for lunch . We all ate then slipped out the back door and left the poor sap holding the bag ..
I'm not proud of that day ,but it does require a bit of planning and nerve to pull it off.. I don't think Mikey would have the nerve or the legs to run like hell down the alleyway to get away in time ..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote