Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynch To New England?
Lynch will be 30 in April, he's scheduled to count 11 mil against the cap, they have Thomas Rawls, this article thinks that Seattle will cut him.

So where will he end up? The article suggests Dallas, Oakland, and New England as possibilities,

For New England, here is the reasoning:

Quote:When it comes to bringing out the best in aging running backs, no team does it better than the New England Patriots. If the opportunity presents itself for Bill Belichick to bring in Lynch, it would hardly surprise us to see him get the deal done. Aside from the obvious benefit of having a force like Lynch in the backfield, the Pats will also be relatively thin at the position in 2016.

Breakout back Dion Lewis is under contract through 2017, but he’ll need to bounce back from a torn ACL that forced him to miss much of the 2015 season. On top of that, running back LeGarrette Blount will become an unrestricted free agent in 2016. Given these circumstances, it makes sense for Lynch to end up in New England. Plus, let’s be real, how entertaining would it be to have Rob Gronkowski and Beast Mode on the same team? You don’t need to respond. We already know the answer.

You have to think that the Pats would bring out the best in Lynch and that Tom Brady would excel with a back of Lynch's talent to keep team's honest, which is something he's never had.

My only question is Lynch always seems to bring a circus with him, especially in not talking to the media, which might not go over well for America's team (I think they're America's team now, not the Cowboys), so would the Patriots be willing to put up with all that?

Will it happen? Will it work if it does happen?
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 08:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote:  especially in not talking to the media, 

thats exactly what makes him perfect for the pats
Reply/Quote
I think he retires because he has accomplished a lot and has a ton of damage to his body.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote