Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynch and Clinton talk about "social" things
(07-01-2016, 03:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I keep going back to something I heard at the beginning of Obama's 2nd term. One of those forecasters said he (the system) would do something for him to become a 3-term President. I think I asked this before can Hillary name him as her VP? Or if she gets elected but before she takes office is indicted can they pastt a rule of law keeping him in place untill it is settled?

I don't think Obama has any interest in a 3rd term, so long as Hillary wins to secure his legacy.  He's clearly ready to move on to late night tv, punditry, and collecting riches from his adoring supporters ala the Clintons.

I also don't expect him to follow the lead of his predecessors to step aside gracefully.  I expect him to have a large, well-funded un-elected megaphone he'll use to continue to influence policy.
--------------------------------------------------------

(07-01-2016, 03:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I keep going back to something I heard at the beginning of Obama's 2nd term. One of those forecasters said he (the system) would do something for him to become a 3-term President. I think I asked this before can Hillary name him as her VP? Or if she gets elected but before she takes office is indicted can they pastt a rule of law keeping him in place untill it is settled?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Smirk
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-01-2016, 04:03 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I don't think Obama has any interest in a 3rd term, so long as Hillary wins to secure his legacy.  He's clearly ready to move on to late night tv, punditry, and collecting riches from his adoring supporters ala the Clintons.

I also don't expect him to follow the lead of his predecessors to step aside gracefully.  I expect him to have a large, well-funded un-elected megaphone he'll use to continue to influence policy.

Well he's still relatively young and has a history of being involved in the community.  That wouldn't surprise me either.
(07-01-2016, 04:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well he's still relatively young and has a history of being involved in the community.  That wouldn't surprise me either.

I thought i heard he had interest in buying an NBA team.
I guess im in the minority, because i dont give a shit about a private email server. Was she the only one not using the gov email? Hell no. Are there other high ranking gov officials still employed who didnt send every email with their gov system. Yes. Where is all the investigations on that?

I just got a letter in the mail yesterday. A "cyber intrusion" carried out against the US government resulted in the theft of my background investigation records. Government shit gets hacked too.

An old lady didnt properly use new technology. Whoop t do. This investigation has been going on how long? And there has been no ground breaking damaging information to come out like she is a secret saudi spy. Lesson learned.

Tell me when something happens i should care about. And a former president chatting with the attorney general is another shit storm about absolutely nothing.

Bill: OMG my wife sent and received emails, probably the biggest crime in history, please Loretta dont give her the death penalty.
AG: Bill dont worry your evil plan to send and receive emails will be covered up, nobody will ever know the truth about our sinister email chain letters and ole Hill dogs online purchase receipts. Mwuhahaha global domination is near.
Bill: OMG... What if the worlds one true savior Trump finds out about our secret meeting??!?
AG: Our entire plan will be ruined.... Nooooooooo. Alert the Mexican planes to attack Trump now
(07-01-2016, 02:31 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Sooooo....you prefer Trump? Popcorn

I'd prefer Lucifer himself over Hillary.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(07-01-2016, 05:40 PM)McC Wrote: I'd prefer Lucifer himself over Hillary.

What are his policies?  Pro-abortion, tough on terrorism?
--------------------------------------------------------

A, people have said that about every polarizing president. Personally, I think if he had the option, Obama would be out the door today.

B, most likely the scotus would interpret the 22nd to say no, that it goes against the spirit of the amendment but that the language "elect" had to be used since there isn't a plan for appointing a president. But with the scotus, who knows.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-01-2016, 06:32 AM)McC Wrote: What a crooked ass little family that is.  And women will still flock to the polls to vote for Pig Woman and her plan to bankrupt America.

The Clinton's are without a doubt the biggest crooks to ever hold major Government offices. We need to invent a new word way beyond corrupt just to define them.
(07-01-2016, 05:34 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I guess im in the minority, because i dont give a shit about a private email server. 

Nope, you just don't like Trump and will most likely mitigate anything Clinton did, does, or will do. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-01-2016, 05:34 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I guess im in the minority, because i dont give a shit about a private email server.

I don't care about a private email servers. I do care about an FBI investigation and potential charges. If charges are brought against her for these actions I cannot fathom how she will continue to run. Honestly, I think she should have backed out by now. The problem is that the DNC put all their eggs in one basket and now they are royally ******.

I don't have words to describe the level of disgust I have with the two major party candidates and my dismay at the fact that we have gotten to the point in this country that these two parties think they can shove these types of people down our throats and we will accept them.

I have to stop now, because this election has me so pissed off I could rant for far too long about it.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-01-2016, 05:40 PM)McC Wrote: I'd prefer Lucifer himself over Hillary.

Seconded !

I'm still waiting for a hero to emerge from the darkness.
Lucifer is the light-bringer.....lol
(07-01-2016, 06:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, you just don't like Trump and will most likely mitigate anything Clinton did, does, or will do. 

True i dont like Trump. But I'm not a big Hillary fan either. I voted for Bernie. I didnt care about the email thing when it first started. It is a waste of time and money. I could see if it happened in the year 2500 when rectal scans enable you to log in to ultra secure impenetrable super secret gov email systems. But this happened in the early 2000s when people were using blackberrys and old people were afraid of the internet.

If Hillary is going to burn at the stake for using the wrong email then how the hell do Bush and Cheney get off free and clear for all the way worse stuff they did? Wrong email compared to lying to the public and starting a war while making your private company billions hmmm. Which is worse? One has a full blown FBI investigation and is in the news every day. The other not a peep. Shits cray
(07-01-2016, 08:16 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't care about a private email servers. I do care about an FBI investigation and potential charges. If charges are brought against her for these actions I cannot fathom how she will continue to run. Honestly, I think she should have backed out by now. The problem is that the DNC put all their eggs in one basket and now they are royally *****.

I don't have words to describe the level of disgust I have with the two major party candidates and my dismay at the fact that we have gotten to the point in this country that these two parties think they can shove these types of people down our throats and we will accept them.

I have to stop now, because this election has me so pissed off I could rant for far too long about it.

What kind of charges could they bring?
I am waiting for more people to pick up on the Trump child rape lawsuit, or to find out if the IRS is going to start investigating his potentail fraud issues, like what was brought up on the WaPo.

It makes me feel dirty that, as an American, we are actually considering these two people to be our POTUS. I am truly ashamed.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-01-2016, 09:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: What kind of charges could they bring?

Mishandling of classified information. There could be others, I don't know. We will see when the FBI finishes their investigation.

(07-01-2016, 06:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, you just don't like Trump and will most likely mitigate anything Clinton did, does, or will do. 

Just like some people claim to not like Trump but only post negative things about Clinton and defend anything said about Trump.

Funny.
(07-01-2016, 09:11 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: What kind of charges could they bring?

The FBI generally doesn't like it when you lie to them and mishandle secret correspondence. As I have said sense jump. Hillary's best defense is that "I was stupid" because if they determine she mishandled the classified emails while knowing what she was doing, not getting elected could be the least of her worries. 

I heard something quite ironic the other day: The same folks that tell you that you shouldn't be able to purchase a firearm while under FBI investigation have no problem with someone running for the highest office in the world while you're under FBI investigation.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump simply because I don't want Clinton nominating up to 4 Supreme Court Justices.

I can endure 4 years of Trump, even 8 years just to keep her from that.
(07-01-2016, 09:58 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump simply because I don't want Clinton nominating up to 4 Supreme Court Justices.

I can endure 4 years of Trump, even 8 years just to keep her from that.

I don't get this attitude. Trump is just as bad as Clinton, but him having never held public office just makes his issues less public and harder to find. If you are saying things like this you should vote third party/independent. This isn't an either/or election, there are other options you may be more comfortable with. If people would stop saying "I am voting for Trump/Clinton just because I don't want Clinton/Trump in office" we would be a lot better off.

Of course, if you think Trump is actually the best option in the field then go for it. But if you think any of the candidates on your ballot would do a better job, you need to vote for them.