Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MB on Cincy Jungle
I just read an article on CJ explaining that the Official MB was closing, how it cost money blah,blah,blah, and inviting us to join their MB.
Then I read some of their poster's remarks regarding our old board. I found it kind of humorous actually.
Glad to have our crew right here as it should be.
My apologies if there is already a thread regarding this.
Reply/Quote
I saw that, too. And I agree, this place seems to have most of the regulars on board.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 05:20 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I just read an article on CJ explaining that the Official MB was closing, how it cost money blah,blah,blah, and inviting us to join their MB.
Then I read some of their poster's remarks regarding our old board. I found it kind of humorous actually.
Glad to have our crew right here as it should be.
My apologies if there is already a thread regarding this.

I posted on that thread. I have been posting on CJ for a long time but Bengals.com was always my go to board. I feel like the mods at Bengals.com just kind of lost interest, but that's just my opinion. I haven't been able to post on there since mid April because I am temporarily working at Kadena AirBase, Japan for a few months and they won't accept my IP address from there. So sadly I can't even go on there to say goodbye.
Reply/Quote
Well that blows! On a positive note pretty sure most of the folks from there are now here. A few of the posts that I read in the CJ article sounded like fans that had been banned from the other board possibly for minor infractions.
The group of mods that we have here now all seem like pretty laid back fair minded cats.
WTS, I thought that 34,TBT, and a couple of the others did a good job and were fair minded mods on the old board.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 07:00 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Well that blows! On a positive note pretty sure most of the folks from there are now here. A few of the posts that I read in the CJ article sounded like fans that had been banned from the other board possibly for minor infractions.
The group of mods that we have here now are all seem like pretty laid back fair minded cats.
WTS, said I thought that 34,TBT, and a couple of the others did a good job and were fair minded mods, down the stretch, for the most part on the old board.

Agree, except for a while now I haven't seen Denny or 34 on the boards much. Denny told me on Twitter that he was retiring from Boards and was going to help out "other ways," but didn't specify.
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 07:55 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Agree, except for a while now I haven't seen Denny or 34 on the boards much.
Denny told me on Twitter that he was retiring from Boards and was going to help out "other ways," but didn't specify.
I heard he had to resort to giving out quickies in the parking lot for guest passes now. Ninja
[Image: 52393749789596023645410.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2015, 06:16 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I posted on that thread.  I have been posting on CJ for a long time but Bengals.com was always my go to board.  I feel like the mods at Bengals.com just kind of lost interest, but that's just my opinion.  I haven't been able to post on there since mid April because I am temporarily working at  Kadena AirBase, Japan for a few months and they won't accept my IP address from there.  So sadly I can't even go on there to say goodbye.

Ouch, that's rough. Definitely glad to have found you, as well as most of our regulars, on here. We've had a solid community on the boards for a long time and its great to see that it's continuing.
Reply/Quote
This board seems to be where most everyone ended up. Glad to keep this band of misfits together Cool
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote