Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MCGlinchey player comparison - Taylor Decker?
I'm not high on any of the tackles but Mglinchey is my favorite if they do go tackle at 12. Like someone said before, there is no way I want any part of Williams. The Bengals need to stop drafting guys in the first round with injury history.

I still believe that if Roquan Smith or Quenton Nelson are still available at 12 then they need to be the pick.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 12:41 PM)MentalRage Wrote: I'm not high on any of the tackles but Mglinchey is my favorite if they do go tackle at 12. Like someone said before, there is no way I want any part of Williams. The Bengals need to stop drafting guys in the first round with injury history.

I still believe that if Roquan Smith or Quenton Nelson are still available at 12 then they need to be the pick.

I would be happy with either of those picks as well. May be my top 3 as of now.
Reply/Quote
Seems like to me he is the safest pick in the draft at Tackle that we have seen in a long time.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I’ve wanted McGlinchy since last year and would be thrilled with him at 12 (although like you said, the Hobson article has my hopes way down)... not to derail the thread, but both ND and both OSU OL are my favorite lineman in the draft considering where they’re projected at the moment. All would be great additions to our team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 03:49 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’ve wanted McGlinchy since last year and would be thrilled with him at 12 (although like you said, the Hobson article has my hopes way down)... not to derail the thread, but both ND and both OSU OL are my favorite lineman in the draft considering where they’re projected at the moment. All would be great additions to our team.

Hobson?  Typical smoke screen.

Think about it for a moment.  Bengals finish with the worst offense in football, largely attributed to a poor OL.  Then, Hobson comes off with "Naw, we ain't lookin' at Tackle in the 1st round".   Hilarious

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2018, 12:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hobson?  Typical smoke screen.

Think about it for a moment.  Bengals finish with the worst offense in football, largely attributed to a poor OL.  Then, Hobson comes off with "Naw, we ain't lookin' at Tackle in the 1st round".   Hilarious

Hobson always says stupid things like this that don’t make any sense.... then a few months later is proven right when the bengals do the stupid shit he said they would
Reply/Quote