Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MEAT AND POTATA'S
WE NEED TO DRAFT PENIS SWOLL OR THE DRAFT IS A BUST!! NO SKILL PLAYERS AT ALL SHOULD BE TAKEN IN THE DRAFT OR ITS A FAILURE!! FAILURE!! I WANT ALL HOGS UP FRONT CREATING LANES AS BIG AS A HOUSE UP FRONT!! I DONT WANT BURROW TOUCHED AT ALL !! HE BETTER HAVE 10 SECONDS EVERY SNAP, I WANT DIRT HOGS UP THERE MAN HANDLING AARON DONALD!! OLD SCHOOL MENTALITY !! WE WANT MEN THATS THE MEAT AND POTATAS OF THE TEAM THAT EATS MEAT AND POTATAS 5X A DAY. THIS IS NOT A JOKE !! ITS TIME GO GROUND AND POUND!! HOORAH!! HOORAH!!
Reply/Quote
[Image: c0f7c0d61907f118930218e8c92fec56.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would love to see the look on Goodell's face if the draft card says PENIS SWOLL. And who doesn't love a good mess of tatas?
Reply/Quote
There a whole lots of different types of meat. 

There are several variants of POTATAS. 

In my youth my younger brother would wear shoes to tromp around the neighborhood. I spurned conventional footwear. I would instead wrap my feet in meat. Roast beef between your toes can be exhilarating, though the arch support is terrible - I was prone to developing corns. One day my younger brother ridiculed my would-be edible footwear. It was a day when I had decided to wrap raw bacon around my ankles and dangle sausage links from the bacon with fish hooks. He ridiculed me by singing the "Daddy would you like some Sausage" song from Freddie got fingered. It filled me with rage and prompted me to throw a russet at him. I guess I could have used that meat and potata to protect Joe Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2021, 09:10 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: There a whole lots of different types of meat. 

There are several variants of POTATAS. 

In my youth my younger brother would wear shoes to tromp around the neighborhood. I spurned conventional footwear. I would instead wrap my feet in meat. Roast beef between your toes can be exhilarating, though the arch support is terrible - I was prone to developing corns. One day my younger brother ridiculed my would-be edible footwear. It was a day when I had decided to wrap raw bacon around my ankles and dangle sausage links from the bacon with fish hooks. He ridiculed me by singing the "Daddy would you like some Sausage" song from Freddie got fingered. It filled me with rage and prompted me to throw a russet at him. I guess I could have used that meat and potata to protect Joe Burrow.

Very odd lol
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 10:47 PM)BengalsFanRealist2855 Wrote: WE NEED TO DRAFT PENIS SWOLL OR THE DRAFT IS A BUST!! NO SKILL PLAYERS AT ALL SHOULD BE TAKEN IN THE DRAFT OR ITS A FAILURE!! FAILURE!! I WANT ALL HOGS UP FRONT CREATING LANES AS BIG AS A HOUSE UP FRONT!! I DONT WANT BURROW TOUCHED AT ALL !! HE BETTER HAVE 10 SECONDS EVERY SNAP, I WANT DIRT HOGS UP THERE MAN HANDLING AARON DONALD!! OLD SCHOOL MENTALITY !! WE WANT MEN THATS THE MEAT AND POTATAS OF THE TEAM THAT EATS MEAT AND POTATAS 5X A DAY. THIS IS NOT A JOKE !! ITS TIME GO GROUND AND POUND!! HOORAH!! HOORAH!!

I think we all agree that "meat and potatoes" is the logical way to go but those desserts are hard to pass on (i.e Chase and Pitts)
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 10:47 PM)BengalsFanRealist2855 Wrote: WE NEED TO DRAFT PENIS SWOLL OR THE DRAFT IS A BUST!! NO SKILL PLAYERS AT ALL SHOULD BE TAKEN IN THE DRAFT OR ITS A FAILURE!! FAILURE!! I WANT ALL HOGS UP FRONT CREATING LANES AS BIG AS A HOUSE UP FRONT!! I DONT WANT BURROW TOUCHED AT ALL !! HE BETTER HAVE 10 SECONDS EVERY SNAP, I WANT DIRT HOGS UP THERE MAN HANDLING AARON DONALD!! OLD SCHOOL MENTALITY !! WE WANT MEN THATS THE MEAT AND POTATAS OF THE TEAM THAT EATS MEAT AND POTATAS 5X A DAY. THIS IS NOT A JOKE !! ITS TIME GO GROUND AND POUND!! HOORAH!! HOORAH!!

FIFY
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2021, 04:27 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: FIFY

Fixed what
Reply/Quote