Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIAs
I have been so pleased with our new home here that it really didn't dawn on me until this morning that there are several folks who still haven't made the migration. I think any members from the mother ship for whom I had contact info have made it, but I know there are regular contributors who offered quality content at the old place and have not surfaced here.

So, I am requesting any posters here who have contact info for mother ship members who aren't members here yet to reach out and invite them to rejoin us.

If you remember user names who are missing feel free to post them in this thread and maybe someone will see someone they can contact and invite them back into the fold.

Who Dey!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
BAT

I lost his phone number and info because I forgot to get it out of my inbox before the mothership crashed.
Reply/Quote
Ishouldbegm. I miss his dry one liners and insightful draft predictions. :)
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Jabberwocky. He was always good for a laugh.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2015, 01:32 PM)Beaker Wrote: BAT

I lost his phone number and info because I forgot to get it out of my inbox before the mothership crashed.

BAT...Pretty much dissapeard form the mothership.  Too bad...I liked that guy.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Steelman....I mean, he was the best.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
[Image: f-chucknorris1.jpg]
Reply/Quote