Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIchael Johnson carted off
Reply/Quote
4-6 weeks. See you in December, MJ. Hopefully.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 07:11 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: 4-6 weeks. See you in December, MJ. Hopefully.

Yeah, hopefully the 4-6 is accurate, but the way our luck goes, I'm not counting on it.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
I'm just glad it's not out for the season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
4-6 weeks eh? Well, in Bengals terms we all know that that means that he'll be IR'd sometime around week 10.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The season starts in just about six weeks. Hard to tell where this could go, but I'll just remain optimistic, and I certainly won't rely on anything Marvin says about it.
Reply/Quote
I don't know why some of these guys don't wear knee braces during practice. Would prevent some of these injuries. I wonder how many players get injured during practice sessions? It seems half of the time the players are getting hurt during practice.
Reply/Quote
Is there any kind of shuffling on the D-line that can be done to make room for Tony McDaniel?
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Perhaps McDaniel could be of assistance?

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/report-seahawks-release-dt-tony-mcdaniel/

At 6'7" McDaniel is unusually tall for a DT, perhaps he has some DE skills?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Wasn't Burfict originally day to day when he got hurt?
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 10:01 PM)Beaker Wrote: Wasn't Burfict originally day to day when he got hurt?

Aren't we all?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Perfect. Now they can really get the band back together when the offer Robert Geathers a tryout. Barf.
Reply/Quote
4-6 weeks with our training staff means he's done for the year.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2015/8/2/9088363/michael-johnson-confirmed-mcl-sprain-per-espn
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Our trainingstaff had no problem getting AJ Green back on time last year. And Gio. And many other players.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2015, 08:35 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: I don't know why some of these guys don't wear knee braces during practice.  Would prevent some of these injuries.  I wonder how many players get injured during practice sessions?  It seems half of the time the players are getting hurt during practice.

Is this true? Would wearing a knee brace prevent an injury? I see college players all the time playing in games wearing them.

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 12:17 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Our trainingstaff had no problem getting AJ Green back on time last year.  And Gio.  And many other players.

My issue is that their estimated time table is always off.  MLJ was supposed to be back after a few games.....IR. Eifert was supposed to be back for the second half of the season....IR.  Burfict was supposed to be out for s couple of games....IR, and he'll start this season on the PUP.

I don't expect MJ to be back as early as they say...
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 01:34 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: My issue is that their estimated time table is always off.  MLJ was supposed to be back after a few games.....IR. Eifert was supposed to be back for the second half of the season....IR.  Burfict was supposed to be out for s couple of games....IR, and he'll start this season on the PUP.

I don't expect MJ to be back as early as they say...

MLJ was ready to be back...then hurt something else. 
Unless the medical staff is throwin goomba shells at the players during practice, I don't think that can comeback on them

Eifert didn't progress how he should have. Can't do anything about that.

Burfict was out for the concussions. Then they found a micro-fracture. 
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 01:39 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: MLJ was ready to be back...then hurt something else. 
Unless the medical staff is throwin goomba shells at the players during practice, I don't think that can comeback on them

Eifert didn't progress how he should have. Can't do anything about that.

Burfict was out for the concussions. Then they found a micro-fracture. 

You're right.  My frustrations are being amplified. 

Also....goombas didn't have shells.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2015, 01:53 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: You're right.  My frustrations are being amplified. 

Also....goombas didn't have shells.

Koopa troopa. My bad. 
Reply/Quote