Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIke Zimmer's father died
Mike Zimmer's father died Tuesday night at age 84. Many thoughts and prayers are with his family as they mourn the loss of their Father and Grandfather.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
My condolences, indeed. May the Zimmer family find peace.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Zimmer has had a rough thru years. May he see brighter days.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 02:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Zimmer has had a rough thru years.  May he see brighter days.

Yeah they should do good this year especially if Peterson is back like he was. Bridgewater seems to have the making of a good QB if not a great one and they got a ton of talent around him, it just needs to show out.
Reply/Quote
That sucks. rip mr Zim
Reply/Quote
Condolences to one of my favorite Bengal's coaches of all time (even though he was a coordinator here) . Just lost a few people close to me recently myself, it hurts.
[Image: tFtivUoURYLbG.gif]
"From the great spirit was born the wolf, and man became it's messenger."
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 08:21 PM)OkamiW Wrote: Condolences to one of my favorite Bengal's coaches of all time (even though he was a coordinator here) . Just lost a few people close to me recently myself, it hurts.

Same here, condolences to Mr Zimmer
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2015, 02:46 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Yeah they should do good this year especially if Peterson is back like he was. Bridgewater seems to have the making of a good QB if not a great one and they got a ton of talent around him, it just needs to show out.

I think that was more of his Wife and Father dying within 6 years of each other...

But I see what you were saying. 

Some fans raised some money to buy a brick for Mr. Zimmer for the new stadium, pretty cool.
Reply/Quote