Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MJ needs to go
(08-26-2018, 09:26 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Was the only non factor on the D-Line today.   He just straight offers you very little.   Were 8 deep on the line without him.   Willis and Lawson put him to shame today.   I hope it gets done tomorrow.   Keep going with the youth movement.

Agreed.  With Lawson bouncing inside (and getting a sack from that position, too) and Hubbard also able to play either spot, there just doesn't seem to be a spot for the old guy.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2018, 07:51 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Agreed.  With Lawson bouncing inside (and getting a sack from that position, too) and Hubbard also able to play either spot, there just doesn't seem to be a spot for the old guy.  

We need to let him go.  He's done.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
MJ knows the playbook, there... that's the coaches excuse to keep him.
Reply/Quote
Bills game for Michael Johnson

1 -10 lines up at LDE play action was blocked by OT
2 -10 lines up LDE play action to his side he stayed block by TE
3 -10 lines up LDT chipped blocked by RB n then guard
1-10 lines up LDE stayed partially blocked came off as running back ran by missed an easy arm tackle
1 -10 lines up RDE stayed block by TE came off block wraps arm around RB who drags him 8 yards until he lets go n brown makes the tackle
2 -2 lines up at RE stayed block
3-15 lines up LDT stayed block by guard
1-10 lines up LDE blocked by tackle
2-10 lines up LDE unblocked fooled by reverse
3 -10 lives up LDT blocked by tackle
1-10 lines up LDE blocked by TE n thrown to ground
2-10 lines up LDE blocked by guard
3-10 lines up LDT blocked by guard

13 plays I counted absolutely zero impact . Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane. He plays like he's really stiff ans soft and doesn't want to go to the ground .
Reply/Quote
Looks like The Bengals have been watching the preseason after all. Meow
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2018, 08:03 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Bills game for Michael Johnson

1  -10 lines up at LDE play action was blocked by OT
2 -10 lines up LDE play action to his side he stayed block by TE
3 -10 lines up LDT chipped blocked by RB n then guard  
1-10 lines up LDE stayed partially blocked came off as running back ran by missed an easy arm tackle  
1 -10 lines up RDE stayed block by TE came off block wraps arm around RB who drags him 8 yards until he lets go n brown makes the tackle  
2 -2 lines up at RE stayed block
3-15 lines up LDT stayed block by guard  
1-10 lines up LDE blocked by tackle  
2-10 lines up LDE unblocked fooled by reverse
3 -10 lives up LDT blocked by tackle  
1-10 lines up LDE blocked by TE n thrown to ground  
2-10 lines up LDE blocked by guard
3-10 lines up LDT blocked by guard  

13 plays I counted absolutely zero impact . Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.  He plays like he's really stiff ans soft and doesn't want to go to the ground .
Agreed. His stature always causes my eyes to go to him. He was immediately stood up at will. It seems his size is complete negated at the start, he gets no drive from his legs or core. Shame. Possibly just getting too old or just lacking follow through on his technique. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote