Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MJ practicing.
Seeing as MJ was touted as the big addition to the DL I hope he FINALLY gets on the field. Otherwise we're not improved over last season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 11:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Did he get a new bionic knee ligament?

Possibly. We can rebuild him. We have the technology.

[Image: sixmillion-splsh.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 09:55 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Good, I hope he's ready Sunday

I think rushing him back would be a bad idea.  He missed most of preseason.  Need to make sure he's ready and that the injury is completely healed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 07:48 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I think rushing him back would be a bad idea.  He missed most of preseason.  Need to make sure he's ready and that the injury is completely healed.

I agree, even if he was ready, let him sit vs Oakland, we shouldn't need him nearly as bad as we will vs Rivers and the Chargers.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 09:51 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Heard that MJ was back on the field today. Most likely won't play on Sunday but will at least be a game time decision.

Good to see him back on the field ThumbsUp

(09-07-2015, 10:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Also heard Chris Carter was working exclusively with the Dline.

Great news. I was concerned that MJ's injury was worse than reported, this makes me happy.

Chris Carter is a smart dude BTW. Watched an interview with him and was impressed. Hopefully
he is that situational pass rusher we have been needing for years. He has good hands and speed
off the edge.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2015, 04:13 AM)Joelist Wrote: Seeing as MJ was touted as the big addition to the DL I hope he FINALLY gets on the field. Otherwise we're not improved over last season.

A healthy Geno Atkins improves our D-line all by himself.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 11:31 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: A healthy Geno Atkins improves our D-line all by himself.

Agreed, he was a shadow of himself last year (3 sacks playing all 16 games). Would like to have MJ in at the same time to relieve some of the double teaming he receives, though.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote