Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MJ sprained MCL and Price sprained Ankle
(09-14-2018, 12:11 PM)pally Wrote: Price was walking around on the sidelines until halftime and he walked to the locker room. I was at the game and watched as they checked him out. He seemed to be able to walk on it with limited problems, not even a real heavy limp, but he couldn't drive off of it.

I loved him throwing his hands up to pump up the crowd on his way out. Kid is a gamer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 11:31 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Ankle sprain with 10 days to heal....he will be ready Week 3

This is assuming its not a high ankle sprain. I guess the good news is he was weight bearing even after the injury which is always a good sign.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:48 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: This is assuming its not a high ankle sprain. I guess the good news is he was weight bearing even after the injury which is always a good sign.

I have the feeling if this was a close playoff game.... He would've been on the field. Up 21 with Hopkins playing well, they played it safe as they should. Let Price get ready for Carolina.
Reply/Quote
Per Marvin a bit ago these aren't season ending injuries. Merv said Price had a foot sprain.

“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 03:56 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Good thing we have a long week. Brown and Price will be back.... I can't wait until Burfict is back and we see what this defense can do with him on the field.

AIN'T That scary? They are this good and don't have BURFICT? OMG.... LOL

GO BENGALS!
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 02:05 PM)jwayne Wrote: AIN'T That scary? They are this good and don't have BURFICT? OMG.... LOL

GO BENGALS!

Imagine when 55 gets back. The intensity he brings plus he’s skill alone. D will be scary. Lawson has to show up eventually
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 02:05 PM)jwayne Wrote: AIN'T That scary? They are this good and don't have BURFICT? OMG.... LOL

GO BENGALS!

I hope this is sarcasm.

26th in yards per game
30th in first downs per game
31st in 3rd down conversion perentage
Reply/Quote
fredtoast Wrote:I hope this is sarcasm.

26th in yards per game
30th in first downs per game
31st in 3rd down conversion perentage

If you're trying to say that this isn't a good defense then you're wrong. 
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 02:57 PM)MentalRage Wrote: If you're trying to say that this isn't a good defense then you're wrong. 

Right.  :andy:
Reply/Quote