Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MJD Said Chiefs Should Be Most Afraid Of Bengals!
(01-11-2022, 06:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: On Good Morning Football, MJD said that the Chiefs should be the most afraid of us because of all our weapons! He has us going to the Super Bowl!

All the analysts picked the Bengals to beat the Raiders!

Sorry that I couldn't find the video format to post in this thread, but here's a link to the prediction on Twitter!

WHO-DEY!

They should worry about the Steelers first i think
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 10:43 AM)ochocincos Wrote: You realize the Bengals wouldn't play the Chiefs if the Bills also win this weekend, right?
The Bills would play the Chiefs in the next round, the Bengals would play the Titans.
In that scenario, the only way the Bengals would play Chiefs is in the AFC Champ Game...or not at all if the Bills beat the Chiefs.

I am well aware of the playoff scenarios.

I was responding to you saying you don't want to see KC at all, right?

Thus, I respond "so you rooting for Pitt to upset KC ?  Mellow"

Now let me tell you who I am rooting for ...

** Wild Card Round **
If Bengals over Raiders then 

{ Pitt over Chiefs + Pats over Bills + Dallas over 49ers}

Else                 

{ Chiefs over Pitt + Bills over Pats + Dallas over 49ers}

** Next Round Divisional **
If Bengals over Pats then

{Titans over Pitt + Any NFC over 49ers}

Else 

** Championship Round **

If Bengals over Titans then 

{Any NFC over 49ers}  

##########################################################
*If Pitt vs 49ers in Super Bowl then commit suicide.  Ninja
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 07:11 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Bengals have to get to Chiefs first.

Personally, I hope the Bengals don't see the Chiefs until the AFC Championship Game (or at all).

As long as the Bengals are playing in the AFC Championship game ?

Don't care what demon needs to be slayed at that point. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 08:53 PM)M.W. Wrote: This team is 1 or 2 OL upgrades from scoring 34 points a game with a pretty solid defense.
Even now with the current OL the Joe's can put up 30 points a game.

that's scary good

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 11:59 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: I am well aware of the playoff scenarios.

** Wild Card Round **

Else                 

Else 

** Championship Round **

{Any NFC over 49ers}  

Titans are my second team, so I'm rooting for Bengals first and then Titans.
If either of those teams are out, I always root for NFC.
I'd probably root for Bills to make Super Bowl if Bengals and Titans couldn't.
If it ends up being Patriots vs Chiefs/Steelers...gross.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 08:53 PM)M.W. Wrote: This team is 1 or 2 OL upgrades from scoring 34 points a game with a pretty solid defense.

Imagine if Carman had actually played to the level we were hoping/expecting him to this year, truly solidifying the RG spot.
Imagine if Hopkins had been fully recovered from his injury the whole year.
Imagine if Reiff was still healthy.

This OL really could be Top 5.

I don't trust Reiff to stay healthy if he's re-signed, so they need better OT depth and/or get a different starting OT in his place.
I can be ok with having a competition for RG between Carman, Adeniji, and Smith, although I'd be all for trying to upgrade RG in the draft or FA if the team chose to do so.
If Hopkins plays well in the postseason, I can be ok rolling with him as the starting C next year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 10:54 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: They should worry about the Steelers first i think

Nah. 

Don't take them lightly but Ben can't perform his magic anymore by escaping the rush, extending plays, and making great throws.

Shut down Harris (I realize that it's not as easy as it sounds), get decent pressure, and it's an easy win for the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 12:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Nah. 

Don't take them lightly but Ben can't perform his magic anymore by escaping the rush, extending plays, and making great throws.

Shut down Harris (I realize that it's not as easy as it sounds), get decent pressure, and it's an easy win for the Chiefs.

Succinct, but a good take. I think the Chiefs will look to stop his running game. If I'm Tomlin, Ben & the Steelers offensive coordinator, maybe dink and dunk to  Harris out of the backfield is the way to go?
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 01:00 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Succinct, but a good take. I think the Chiefs will look to stop his running game. If I'm Tomlin, Ben & the Steelers offensive coordinator, maybe dink and dunk to  Harris out of the backfield is the way to go?

Possibly but, if I'm the Chiefs, I'm saying load the box to stop Harris, bring pressure on Ben, and dare them to throw the ball deep because (1) I don't think Ben can escape the pressure anymore and, (2) even if he could, he can't make throws downfield enough to scare defenses.

Keep the defense near the line to stop those dink and dunks to Harris and to stop his runs.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 06:58 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: On Good Morning Football, MJD said that the Chiefs should be the most afraid of us because of all our weapons! He has us going to the Super Bowl!

All the analysts picked the Bengals to beat the Raiders!

Sorry that I couldn't find the video format to post in this thread, but here's a link to the prediction on Twitter!

WHO-DEY!

Thanks for this Brad, nice watch and I have to agree with them. Sure, we have to keep our heads cause we have seen us 
favored before in playoff games and we lost. But, honestly, we just need to execute and we are the better, more explosive 
team and we should beat the Raiders Saturday. Just have to chip Crosby as he is the one strength they have going against
our weakness at RT. Need to run the ball and protect the ball and I think we win this game and get the monkey off our back.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 02:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks for this Brad, nice watch and I have to agree with them. Sure, we have to keep our heads cause we have seen us 
favored before in playoff games and we lost. But, honestly, we just need to execute and we are the better, more explosive 
team and we should beat the Raiders Saturday. Just have to chip Crosby as he is the one strength they have going against
our weakness at RT. Need to run the ball and protect the ball and I think we win this game and get the monkey off our back.

Listen to Kay squeal when MJD says he has the Bengals going to the Super Bowl.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 02:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks for this Brad, nice watch and I have to agree with them. Sure, we have to keep our heads cause we have seen us 
Yep and I trust our coaches to do those things and put together a solid game plan!

I only hope that Zac doesn't try and get too cute, which is a complaint I've had since he started here, and try to do things like throw the ball or run a trick play when we're up instead of just playing conservative to end the game.

I understand that sometimes you want to put the nail in the coffin, but sometimes you have to play the odds!

There was a game and I forget when it was but I think it was maybe against the Steelers in Paul Brown where we could have ran the ball three times, forced them to use their timeouts, punted, and forced them to go the length of the field with no (or one) timeouts and Zac tried to throw on second down and Burrow threw an incompletion or got sacked.

KISS........  KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID!
(01-12-2022, 05:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Listen to Kay squeal when MJD says he has the Bengals going to the Super Bowl.... Hilarious

Kay..................

[Image: tumblr_mye7sfI4ua1r7c5qfo2_500.gifv]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 01:00 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Succinct, but a good take. I think the Chiefs will look to stop his running game. If I'm Tomlin, Ben & the Steelers offensive coordinator, maybe dink and dunk to  Harris out of the backfield is the way to go?

I mean, it's the Steelers and one of their greats is retiring at the end of the year, so taking out Mahomes' knee is always an option.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 06:02 PM)Whatever Wrote: I mean, it's the Steelers and one of their greats is retiring at the end of the year, so taking out Mahomes' knee is always an option.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vrolphv4rsnoj0ixiv...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
I want the Stealers out, period. Anyone who has ever watched their playoff games should know there is funny business going on when they make the playoffs. (See their coaches on the field starting shit in the other teams huddle, and the flag being thrown on the other team)
And aside from that, we have all seen they are perfectly willing to end a guys career on dirty plays to get a win. (see that BS with TJ Twat and Burrow that no flag was thrown on)
Reply/Quote
I don't really care what pundits say, but it seems to me this team has struggled most when they get lauded by the media, (See Jets, Chargers, and Browns game #1). Hopefully, they meet the expectations this time. Seemed to me they came out flat in those losses. I can't imagine them coming out flat for this one...but memories.

Speaking of memories, my dream is to see the Bengals beat the 49ers in the Super Bowl. Like Boomer said, it's personal! I've followed this team since their inception.

BUT, let's take it one week at a time. Beat the Raiders!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2022, 10:20 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I want the Stealers out, period. Anyone who has ever watched their playoff games should know there is funny business going on when they make the playoffs. (See their coaches on the field starting shit in the other teams huddle, and the flag being thrown on the other team)
And aside from that, we have all seen they are perfectly willing to end a guys career on dirty plays to get a win. (see that BS with TJ Twat and Burrow that no flag was thrown on)

How can you think such things?  Hilarious Sarcasm

[Image: Steeler_Ref.0.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2022, 10:48 AM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: I don't really care what pundits say, but it seems to me this team has struggled most when they get lauded by the media, (See Jets, Chargers, and Browns game #1). Hopefully, they meet the expectations this time. Seemed to me they came out flat in those losses. I can't imagine them coming out flat for this one...but memories.

Speaking of memories, my dream is to see the Bengals beat the 49ers in the Super Bowl. Like Boomer said, it's personal! I've followed this team since their inception.

BUT, let's take it one week at a time. Beat the Raiders!!!

The team that came out to face the Chargers in the playoffs was as flat as I've ever seen a team come out. This cannot happen again, and I do not think the coaches and players will allow it. They all seem to be focused and stoked.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 11:59 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: I am well aware of the playoff scenarios.

** Wild Card Round **

Else                 

Else 

** Championship Round **

{Any NFC over 49ers}  

I had to give you rep for using pseudocode...
Reply/Quote

With 2.5 second to throw burrow has 82% accuracy. It’s over for the league if not this year.
Reply/Quote