Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLB.TV will also have Minor League Baseball in 2023
Gladly re-upping again for $149.99 vs the past $129.99. If you live outside of Reds broadcasting range and can get a cheaper introductory deal, I highly recommend this package. Being a fan of the Angels always made this an easy sell for me because I simply viewed it as $65, now $75, for shitty season tickets for all home and away games for each team. Now having MiLB.TV added means I can also watch the supposed "top prospects" from the trades last season that don't make it past Spring Training this year. I had it for a season a couple of years ago to watch Lodolo and Greene pitch and, while they were low quality broadcasts, it's still pretty cool seeing the young players actually playing instead of just glossing over sterile stats. Plus for some of us old ####ers, the sound of a minor league park has so much of a nostalgia feel or vibe to it. I really looking forward to watching our half of a dozen or so shortstops that they traded for or drafted the last year and a half. One of them HAS to hit better than Barerro.
Quote:Included for 2023: Minor League Baseball

For 2023, we’re bringing you more live baseball than ever before, with access to Minor League Baseball (MiLB) included as part of your MLB.TV subscription. MLB.TV subscribers can watch more than 7,000 streamed games for affiliates of all 30 MLB Clubs, including all 60 Triple-A and Double-A Clubs, plus home games from more than 40 additional Clubs and select postseason games through the First Pitch app along with select games from your favorite team’s affiliates in the MLB apps (check device availability here).
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Not much of a Spring Training game fan. Never know who plays.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote