Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MMM Sexy
[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fstripehype.com%2Fwp-conten...50x560.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Nope. Don't miss him at all. Marvin's a great person, was a huge asset coming to the organization, but it was time to move on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Agree with MHG. He had to go. He may have lived here 16yrs, but he didn't pay the rent!

Reply/Quote
Thought you were going to show a pic of Charissa Thompson or somethin' DAMN! Sick

Plus agree with MHG and Harley, need to bring in a much better coach than Marv, he had his chances.

Marv being better than Zac ain't saying much.
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis was a good coach, and a great individual in his efforts to modernize this franchise. I applaud him for his efforts, he did well.

He didn't have ultimate control over the roster. His vision for building a team was a bit different than Mike Brown's was.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Marvin did a lot of good for this team and was a great man. But he wasn’t a good “in game” coach, at all. Pass
Reply/Quote
I don't miss Marvin, but I'm probably going to not miss ZT even more. 
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2020, 08:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thought you were going to show a pic of Charissa Thompson or somethin' DAMN! Sick

Plus agree with MHG and Harley, need to bring in a much better coach than Marv, he had his chances.

Marv being better than Zac ain't saying much.

[Image: charissa-001.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2020, 10:34 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: [Image: charissa-001.jpg]

Mega reps JFK. You ROCK BRO!!! Rock On
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2020, 02:36 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Mega reps JFK. You ROCK BRO!!! Rock On

I was not the least bit upset to have to search for just the right photo Cool
Reply/Quote
Well if it is going to be that kind of party...

[Image: margot-robbie-sexy-suicide-squad-photo.jpg]

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2020, 11:52 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Well if it is going to be that kind of party...

[Image: margot-robbie-sexy-suicide-squad-photo.jpg]

Must....resist urge.....to become fedora-wearing incel!
Reply/Quote
Marvin was a good coach that got us to the playoffs, the next step was to get the next level HC to get us the WINS in the playoffs & SB.. instead we regressed. Now we have a HC & staff inferior to Marvin and Company.

Hello 90s
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2020, 02:16 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Marvin was a good coach that got us to the playoffs, the next step was to get the next level HC to get us the WINS in the playoffs & SB.. instead we regressed. Now we have a HC & staff inferior to Marvin and Company.

Hello 90s

Way to side track us from a perfectly good thread with potential to have lots of MMM sexy shared within.... 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2020, 02:35 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Way to side track us from a perfectly good thread with potential to have lots of MMM sexy shared within.... 

ah.. i could replace it with is Big Grin

[Image: bfb766cdbafd225afa782b4e5d0a251f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2020, 02:52 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: ah.. i could replace it with is Big Grin

[Image: bfb766cdbafd225afa782b4e5d0a251f.jpg]

Shopped.  We all know there are no fans of that team that look like that! 
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2020, 08:11 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I was not the least bit upset to have to search for just the right photo Cool

Ah, I bet there are lots of great photos of Charissa. She is a babe beyond. Wink
Reply/Quote
Marvin did a lot for this organization and I'll always appreciate him for bringing this organization out of the depths of misery.

You do have to wonder, though, how much was really due to him and how much was just finally having a roster full of decent players. I realize he did ok with Kitna in '03, but that team also had a fair amount of talent on offense. One has to wonder if any decent head coach couldn't have done ok, if not better, with them.

Then were the Carson years and I think that, if he just commanded discipline on the field and respect in the locker room, those teams could have achieved a lot more. We had all of those players with legal problems and you just have to wonder how many them would have happened if Marvin had kept them more disciplined on the team. You might think they're unrelated, but being held to a high standard at work carries over to people's personal lives, especially if they know their job depends on it.

I do hope that Zac figures it out or that we bring someone in that's established because adding a few more pieces will make this team competitive if we have a decent coach.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2020, 08:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Marvin did a lot for this organization and I'll always appreciate him for bringing this organization out of the depths of misery.  

You do have to wonder, though, how much was really do to him and how much was just finally having a roster full of decent players.  I realize he did ok with Kitna in '03, but that team also had a fair amount of talent on offense.  One has to wonder if any decent head coach couldn't have done ok, if not better, with them.

Then were the Carson years and I think that, if he just commanded discipline on the field and respect in the locker room, those teams could have achieved a lot more.  We had all of those players with legal problems and you just have to wonder how many them would have happened if Marvin had kept them more disciplined on the team.  You might think they're unrelated, but being held to a high standard at work carries over to people's personal lives, especially if they know their job depends on it.

I do hope that Zac figures it out or that we bring someone in that's established because adding a few more pieces will make this team competitive if we have a decent coach.

Rep! Joe 

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2020, 08:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Marvin did a lot for this organization and I'll always appreciate him for bringing this organization out of the depths of misery.  

You do have to wonder, though, how much was really do to him and how much was just finally having a roster full of decent players.  I realize he did ok with Kitna in '03, but that team also had a fair amount of talent on offense.  One has to wonder if any decent head coach couldn't have done ok, if not better, with them.

Then were the Carson years and I think that, if he just commanded discipline on the field and respect in the locker room, those teams could have achieved a lot more.  We had all of those players with legal problems and you just have to wonder how many them would have happened if Marvin had kept them more disciplined on the team.  You might think they're unrelated, but being held to a high standard at work carries over to people's personal lives, especially if they know their job depends on it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Eric Steinbach the only guy on the offense who didn't play under Lebeau?
Reply/Quote