Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MNF Tailgating
The past few MNF games I've been to I've had to work and got down there just an hour or two before kickoff. What time does everyone usually get down there now? I'll be at Longworth
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 03:54 PM)BengalsIronMan Wrote: The past few MNF games I've been to I've had to work and got down there just an hour or two before kickoff. What time does everyone usually get down there now? I'll be at Longworth

I know people who have been down there since 10 lol. But the bengals official lots only allow 3 hours of tailgating so most people will get there in the middle of rush hour (530). I'm leaving my house at 4 when I get home from work to avoid some of that mess 
Reply/Quote
10a?!?! I salute them! That's awesome! I was thinking about getting down there around 430 to avoid traffic
Reply/Quote
Not sure where we'll end up but most likely Longworth's or somewhere else at the Banks, so if you see a crippled dude rolling around with a little computer in his lap, it's me ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 04:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Notsure sure where we'll end up but most likely Longworth's or somewhere else at the Banks, so if you see a crippled dude rolling around with a little computer in his lap, it's me  ThumbsUp

I'll keep an eye out for ya!
Reply/Quote