Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOST OF THE COUNTRY WANTS US TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL!
Check this out and see that The Jungle is GROWING!

Quote:Joe Burrow is a captivating player. Couple his recent fame with what rookie wide receiver Ja’Marr Chase has been able to do this season, and there’s no doubt that the Bengals have added a handful of fans in their run to the AFC Championship game.

This is pretty amazing. I don't know if I've ever seen a QB-receiver connection quite as explosive as this. Notice how I didn't say "best," I said "most explosive" because I know they're not on the level of duos like Montana to Rice yet in overall play, but I haven't seen many as explosive as these two. Even duos like Brady to Moss don't seem as explosive because, yes, they may have been better at the deep ball (so far), but Burrow can feed Chase the ball anywhere and he'll be in a position to take it to the house!

Quote: While they have the lowest odds to win the Super Bowl and are 7.5-point underdogs on the road against the Chiefs, the public is on their side. Hopefully, they can find some peace in that because Arrowhead certainly won’t be cheering them on.

That said, BetOnline, per WCPO, tracked 200,000 tweets from Sunday night, and the Bengals were favored in 19 states, the most of any of the remaining four NFL teams.

While they do get some clear bonuses for being the only team remotely close to the East Coast, where a ton of smaller states are, they nonetheless accrued the most favor via BetOnline.

I LOVE that we're the underdogs and that we're getting a national following because it will only build the team's desire to come out and hand KC their tribal asses!

Quote:The Chiefs came in second with 16 states. The Rams were third with 9 and the 49ers, who are 3.5-point underdogs in Los Angeles, were last with a mere 6 states. With that in mind, here’s a list of who is pulling for Cincinnati.

“The Bengals took most of the states east of the Mississippi and a couple out west. Those states included Ohio, Vermont, New Hampshire, New York, Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, Denver and Utah,” WCPO’s B.J. Bethel wrote.
The crazy part is many wouldn’t have assumed this would’ve been the case, especially given how popular the Chiefs, led by superstar QB Patrick Mahomes are. Could a changing of the guard be underway? Let’s hope so!

THE ENTIRE NATION is falling in love with Burrow and the Bengals!

LET'S GO TO KC AND KICK SOME ASS!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
The whole NFL loves the Bengals right now. What’s not to love? And most of the places who are rooting for them make sense. Good to see everyone pulling for the good guys.

….Denver is not a state though.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Everybody loves a Cinderella story.

Especially when the options are San Francisco, with 5 wins in 7 appearances, Kansas City, with a Super Bowl win and 2 appearances in the last 2 years and then the Rams who, while they aren't as commonplace as the first two, have been "contenders" for at least 5 years now.

I personally noticed that the Bengals Subreddit hit and passed 100k members, when it was only about 78k this time last year. That's pretty cool.
Reply/Quote
People like Joe Burrow but just as much, people can not stand Patrick Mahomes' wife. Take the support from wherever it comes though.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
4-11-1 last year... And now we are at the cusp of making history.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 07:38 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Everybody loves a Cinderella story.

Especially when the options are San Francisco, with 5 wins in 7 appearances, Kansas City, with a Super Bowl win and 2 appearances in the last 2 years and then the Rams who, while they aren't as commonplace as the first two, have been "contenders" for at least 5 years now.

I personally noticed that the Bengals Subreddit hit and passed 100k members, when it was only about 78k this time last year. That's pretty cool.

and Bengals twitter account has over a million followers up about 200k from last year

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 08:28 PM)pally Wrote: and Bengals twitter account has over a million followers up about 200k from last year

IMPRESSIVE!

Everybody is catching Jungle Fever!

Can't wait until even more hop on our bandwagon!
Reply/Quote
Not to mention KC still has a racistish mascot name.. That stuff is about as popular these days as sh+t in your pudding pops.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2022, 10:26 PM)grampahol Wrote: Not to mention KC still has a racistish mascot name.. That stuff is about as popular these days as sh+t in your pudding pops.. 

Is Chiefs racist now too?

I knew they had made the tomahawk chop racist but I didn't think Chiefs could be.

Should have known.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 12:09 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Is Chiefs racist now too?

I knew they had made the tomahawk chop racist but I didn't think Chiefs could be.

Should have known.

Eh, no it is not. Complete BS.

So now the Native Americans can't root for anybody. Makes me sad.

Being a Chief is an immense honor for anybody and especially for Native Americans who I have descent, Cherokee.

This is just cancel culture that the loudest get away with.

Sucks for some Redskins fans I know, they cannot even root for their favorite team anymore.

Guess we are animalist next, no more Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 12:32 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, no it is not. Complete BS.

So now the Native Americans can't root for anybody. Makes me sad.

Being a Chief is an immense honor for anybody and especially for Native Americans who I have descent, Cherokee.

This is just cancel culture that the loudest get away with.

Sucks for some Redskins fans I know, they cannot even root for their favorite team anymore.

Guess we are animalist next, no more Bengals.

The funny part is they polled native Americans about the redskins name and over 70% said they weren't offended by it... Eventually we won't be able to be the Bengals because some were caged in zoos and it will be offensive...
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 01:45 AM)Tony Wrote: The funny part is they polled native Americans about the redskins name and over 70% said they weren't offended by it... Eventually we won't be able to be the Bengals because some were caged in zoos and it will be offensive...

Exactly. It's the joke of a snowflake culture that we've become. If you're not oppressed and offended by something, then you're not fighting for equality..........  or something like that.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 04:55 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: snowflake

You mean like all the grown men in here bawling about something that hasn’t even happened? Just the potential of it gives people wedgies in their front-butts.

Mods, please move this thread to P&R, where everyone involved here would be welcome to participate.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Here in England I have always got the piss taken out of me about bengals by my packers, chiefs, pats supporting friends.

Now they have changed their tune and sll love the bengals and message me all the time. So I imagine most people who like football in England will be rooting for bengals too
Reply/Quote
Last night...Alice Cooper.

Americas Team

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMdQEwkruEEBvc0psY6QWVHkSOXMu6x9IKgkPH9

Sorry, can't figure out how to post the image, just the link.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 01:47 PM)kdgjr Wrote: Last night...Alice Cooper.

Americas Team

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMdQEwkruEEBvc0psY6QWVHkSOXMu6x9IKgkPH9

Sorry, can't figure out how to post the image, just the link.

What is this? Alice Cooper a Bengals fan? Love me some Alice Cooper, this would make me really happy. Rock On

I clicked on the link but it just brought me to the google home page.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 03:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What is this? Alice Cooper a Bengals fan? Love me some Alice Cooper, this would make me really happy. Rock On

How's this?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GUo24nJBn8mSjbx66

If somebody could figure out how to post it, I'd appreciate it. And also a quick lesson on how to do it.

Of course my first thought was why is he wearing an AJ Green jersey? And then I realized it was because of the song 18.
Reply/Quote
I love to be the underdogs.. I mean, undercats.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 03:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What is this? Alice Cooper a Bengals fan? Love me some Alice Cooper, this would make me really happy. Rock On

Alice is a money fan.   Ok, we'll just call him the consummate Entertainer.   He wears the jersey that is going to appeal to the fans he's performing for.  Totally serious here, I'm a huge fan.

I would have liked to have been there but I'm never showing papers to enter a venue.  Toledo supposedly wasn't going to require it but I've already lost enough ticket money on that shit.  Try getting a refund from Ticketmaster.  Bastards.

Oh, the trick to posting a pic is that you have to make sure you're using the URL of the picture itself and not the page the picture is on. So for Google, make sure it's a public picture, click the picture so that you have nothing but the picture, not a web page showing the picture. Then right click and select "Copy image location". Then select the post picture icon in the forum and paste that URL in.

[Image: AM-JKLWnu8HGecb67qQ6YTYWaXgcQdAosJUsAqH8...12-h909-no] 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 04:01 PM)Roland Wrote: Alice is a money fan.   Ok, we'll just call him the consummate Entertainer.   He wears the jersey that is going to appeal to the fans he's performing for.  Totally serious here, I'm a huge fan.

I would have liked to have been there but I'm never showing papers to enter a venue.  Toledo supposedly wasn't going to require it but I've already lost enough ticket money on that shit.  Try getting a refund from Ticketmaster.  Bastards.

Oh, the trick to posting a pic is that you have to make sure you're using the URL of the picture itself and not the page the picture is on.  So for Google, make sure it's a public picture, click the picture so that you have nothing but the picture, not a web page showing the picture.  Then right click and select "Copy image location".  Then select the post picture icon in the forum and paste that URL in.

[Image: AM-JKLWnu8HGecb67qQ6YTYWaXgcQdAosJUsAqH8...12-h909-no] 

THANK YOU!!! Rep+++

Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote