Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
MVP Race
The 2023 is shaping up to be a weird one for the most valuable quarterback MVP award.

There had been buzz around Hurts, Prescott, Tua, Allen and Purdy, but all of them have had significant hiccups down the stretch with Purdy and his 4 INT night being the most recent victim. Now Lamar gets buzz as frontrunner as the Ravens look like Super Bowl favorites. But at the same time, Lamar's stats are hardly extraordinary.

Could McCaffery or Tyreek really get it? If either of them finish the season particularly strong I think it might just be the perfect storm. No QB with a Brady/Manning/Rodgers/Mahomes level name or historic production, plus near historic production from CMC and Hill has the door open a crack.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If Burrow stayed healthy, he would have walked away with the MVP this year.

It's a shame.

Oh well.
Reply/Quote
It was most likely being Lamar Jackson. The highest "stats" guys are not always the MVPs of the league. Purdy was always right that he was below CMC. Hill has no chance and is just discussed to and names to the list. It is mainly a QB award, go it is for Lamar Jackson to lose.

OPY should be CMC, though. IMO.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Lamar will get it after Purdy played so horrid against his team IMO. I agree with Destro and CMC should get the OPOY award.

Twatt will probably get the DPOY award. Sick
Reply/Quote
Lamar has that locked in.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Lamar will win it but he is undeserving for the award!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Yeah that performance, along with CMC getting injured and in all likelihood not playing next week, effectively shuts the door on anyone else.

Most Valuable Quarterback on the League's Best Team is decided LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote