Poll: How do you feel about our Madden 18 rating?
Too high
About right
Too low
Way too low.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madden 18 team rating released. Bengals ranked at...
Ross is awesome, nice having the fastest guy in Madden....98 Speed! also, the Shotgun Monster stuff is cool!

WhoDey2
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2017, 03:57 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Marvin coaching your team automatically knocks it down 10 points.

Oh dude.....I just saw that video yesterday.  that still makes me hurt and I cringe every time he gets hit in the nads....
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2017, 07:59 PM)Brandon00151 Wrote: 26. Cincinnati Bengals - 78 OVR Defense - 80, Offense - 79 just ahead of the  Jaguars and bears at 77 and tied with the Vikings and Eagles at 78 overall. What do you think? Too high? Too Low? or about right?

GOOD.....I've seen years in the 50 Year History where Bengals preseason rank was high and they had lousy seasons.   On other hand the 1981 and 1988 Bengals were rated low in preseason....I like the low rating. Players aren't reading their press clippings or acting like they had a great year when they didn't.  I was always amazed by 4 win Bengals teams trash talking like they had won the Super Bowl as other teams just laughed at them. 

The Bengals and Ravens play twice a year, every year.  They will both be more than ready for each other Game One.  A Win in THE JUNGLE would be a great start.  The Bengals know Houston pretty good from last year.  A win in THE JUNGLE would be a 2-0 start....I like the bad preseason rating.  Give this team a chip on their shoulder and some extra motivation.  If the Bengals knock off Ravens and Texans in THE JUNGLE and start 2-0, you can throw all the preseason garbage in the garbage can.  MADDEN is often not right.  For example 2011 Madden had AJ Green never becoming a good player and Dalton never becoming anything. On the other hand it had Rivers as a Hall of Fame player.  MADDEN makes these mistakes every year.  The computer geeks that make this game maybe in China or Japan and don't always get it right.

I LIKE THE BENGALS RATED LOW as in 1981 and 1988.   1978 Bengals were preseason picks to win Super Bowl,...Boy, was that way off as team won 4 games. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
My only gripe about our madden ratings is John Ross.

98 Spd & 96 Acc

Can someone explain to me why it's not 99 across the board?
[Image: tumblr_ohmzy7WynD1s05wxzo1_400.gif]
Reply/Quote
I still play Tecmo Super Bowl.

[Image: Boomer-Esiason-comp.png]
Reply/Quote