Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madden player Ratings Bengal addition
https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-21/player-ratings

How the hell is Sam Hubbard only a 75? How the hell is Carlos Dunlap only a 82?
Also how in the hell is Geno Atkins a 88 but Fletcher Cox is a 96 but both produced the same amount of stats? Also Tyler Boyd as a 83 is an absolute joke!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 08:49 PM)J24 Wrote: https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-21/player-ratings

How the hell is Sam Hubbard only a 75? How the hell is Carlos Dunlap only a 82?
Also how in the hell is Geno Atkins a 88 but Fletcher Cox is a 96 but both produced the same amount of stats? Also Tyler Boyd as a 83 is an absolute joke!

It's to make the game more fair when you're beating the shit outta your kids at Madden.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Who cares.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 09:11 PM)motoarch Wrote: Who cares.

Your momma
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
John Ross’ speed is too low.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 09:11 PM)motoarch Wrote: Who cares.

I will never understand posts like this. If you don’t care then why even click on the thread?

Reply/Quote
Madden says we made the right choice Big Grin

[Image: CszOXM0.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 09:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I will never understand posts like this. If you don’t care then why even click on the thread?

Agree.  No need to make a comment like that when some of us care about Madden.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2020, 10:17 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Agree.  No need to make a comment like that when some of us care about Madden.

I mean, I haven’t played Madden in years, but I do find the ratings mildly interesting.

Like having 5 players with better speed than Ross? Pretty ridiculous.

Reply/Quote
(07-23-2020, 10:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I mean, I haven’t played Madden in years, but I do find the ratings mildly interesting.

Like having 5 players with better speed than Ross? Pretty ridiculous.

Well, in all fairness they probably just clocked his speed from the bench to the Gatorade cooler and back...... Hilarious 

It's a video game.... about as interesting to me as fantasy football.... which is to say I don't care.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2020, 10:28 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, in all fairness they probably just clocked his speed from the bench to the Gatorade cooler and back...... Hilarious 

It's a video game.... about as interesting to me as fantasy football.... which is to say I don't care.

Again, you cared enough to click the thread...

Reply/Quote
I don’t think those ratings are that far off honestly. People think 82 like it’s a B- but it’s a weighted grade in comparison of a ton of different attributes.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2020, 12:17 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I don’t think those ratings are that far off honestly. People think 82 like it’s a B- but it’s a weighted grade in comparison of a ton of different attributes.

82 is A-

72 would be B-
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2020, 10:33 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Again, you cared enough to click the thread...

Simply out of stone cold boredom while waiting for something to happen at PBS....
Reply/Quote
I'm trying to decide if I pull the trigger on Madden this year or wait until next year and get it on the PS5. I'll probably end up waiting.
Reply/Quote
We don't have a single 90+ OVR haha.
Reply/Quote
Madden tends to be harsh on 2-14 teams. Mellow 

Not saying it's fair, but I'm sure they'd catch some flack if they gave the Bengals - coming off a league worst 2-14 season - a bunch of highly rated players.

If/when we start winning, they'll adjust the ratings accordingly.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2020, 01:20 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: We don't have a single 90+ OVR haha.

We were the worst team in the league last year for a reason...
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2020, 12:36 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 82 is A-

72 would be B-

Is that a Canadian thing? I’m confused....
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2020, 02:37 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Is that a Canadian thing? I’m confused....

Its a, "whole world outside of USA thing." Wink

50-59 is the D range
60-69 is the C range
70-79 is the B range
80-100 is the A range

This is, of course, elementary and High School; University is a whole 'nother ballgame.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote