Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madden simulation has Chiefs winning 44-38 in OT
I ran a Madden simulation for the game in December and it had the Chiefs winning 30-7. So I wouldn't put any stock in their predictions.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 03:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sounds like you need to stop Klinging onto the past....

..I will see myself out.

LOL

I sometimes go back and play a game on old hardware (hell, the most-recent NFL game I have is 2K2 for the Dreamcast, so it's ALL old hardware) and NFL '95 is the choice dujour, so went with that :)

As that game came out before the Ravens were a team, I played Madden 98 for the Ravens games.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Hang on, I'm gonna run a simulation on the old Aurora MNF game.
Reply/Quote
If only I could find the old CD-ROM to play Unnecessary Roughness '96. Get a little Blake to Pickens action going.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2023, 02:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I find it hilarious anyone puts stock in a video game.....

Especially the debacle that the game has become. EA sucks!
Reply/Quote
I just finished my simulation, we wore all White, KC wore all Red. We smoked them 82-7. We only surrendered the 1 TD and that was because Bates just started spinning in circles on a deep pass.

[Image: OIP.al5oH04ir4zhbUhClyAbLAHaEK?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I just ran my kicking simulator and McPherson went 2 for 2 on field goals with a long of 48 and also converted all his extra points.  

[Image: 3MbbHCol.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote