[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
That is awesome
Reply/Quote
Man, AI is getting scary good.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gotta admit video got me for the first 30 seconds.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Wow - voices are spot on lol

That was SWEET!
Reply/Quote
This is a really fun video to watch. It's kinda long but don't pass it up.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Speaking of madden, just got done with my first two online games of 24 and, obviously won.

I was a little surprised by the 83 OVR for Orlando Brown. That said 4/5 of the OL are 80+. I’d be happy with that in real life.

Also, the speed in the secondary is great.

The bengals are a really fun team to play with and the playbook on that offensive side fits the team really well.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2023, 03:24 PM)Memphis_Bengal Wrote: That is awesome

It's not real.
Reply/Quote
Is it awesome? Folks already can't differentiate between fake news and real news, and they are already spreading pictures of public figures with the likes of Martin Luther King etc, and others to claim they were for this or that , here or there, and they never really were and people can't tell what's real and what isn't anymore as they spread the pictures.

It's actually very scary times with AI.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2023, 09:35 AM)jj22 Wrote: Is it awesome? Folks already can't differentiate between fake news and real news, and they are already spreading pictures of public figures with the likes of Martin Luther King  etc, and others to claim they were for this or that , here or there, and they never really were and people can't tell what's real and what isn't anymore as they spread the pictures.

Gotta be regulated or sh!t is gonna get bad. Boomers already fall for anything on Facebook, you know like Pizzagate.
Reply/Quote
Pylon deez nutz.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2023, 09:35 AM)jj22 Wrote: Is it awesome? Folks already can't differentiate between fake news and real news, and they are already spreading pictures of public figures with the likes of Martin Luther King  etc, and others to claim they were for this or that , here or there, and they never really were and people can't tell what's real and what isn't anymore as they spread the pictures.

[Image: ba9d8653b148197f6b33999a290dcfcf.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2023, 04:27 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: [Image: ba9d8653b148197f6b33999a290dcfcf.jpg]

This is my favorite Abraham Lincoln quote. I was there when he said it, you know.
Reply/Quote
Made me laugh even if it wasn't real. Hilarious
Reply/Quote