Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mahomes is a legend
I hate to say it or admit it but he is the guy.

Yesterdays outing after being injured may have locked him in as an all-time legend if he wasn't already. This is especially true if they go on to win the SB this year.

I'm so excited about our team and what they're doing and Burrow will get his SB before his career is over maybe 2 but mahomes is the next TB; everyone else is Rogers, Manning,or Brees.

I think 2 years ago any of us would have been perfectly happy to have a Brees or Rogers but now I feel like we want more.

Burrow is 4-1 in postseason and has beaten mahomes in all 3 games they've played but he needs to have a dominant game which he's yet to have in the postseason.

Until that happens or unless the Bengals can continue to be the team to represent the AFC in the SB time and again he's always going to second to Patrick.

here's where I hope I'm wrong. Manning and Rodgers won a lot of MVPs. Eventually manning won another SB but that Broncos D carried him and QB could have lead that team to a win.

TB won SBs.

Let mahomes fill his trophy case with individual awards. Burrow will just keep beating him on the field.
Reply/Quote
I’d say that is gonna be one of his all time moments but the Jags are so ass idk
-Housh
Reply/Quote