Did a quick look at Patrick Mahomes
Last 6 outings and let's say he has looked
Very Jon Kitna like

1496 yds 9 TDs 6 INTs

I know the Bengals made Mason Rudolph
Look like Carson Palmer circa 2005.

But it's apparent the Chiefs offense is struggling
And it starts with the QB. Mahomes
Has thrown a INT in 5 of his last 6 games.
Maybe Tyrek Hill made him look better
Than he really is.
But point being Mahomes is beatable
And with Pacheco out that puts more
Pressure on the Chiefs passing game.

I can argue that Browning hasn't played
Any worse than Mahomes In that stretch
Reply/Quote
Raiders were close to a knock out hit on him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
has he faced a defense as bad as ours
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 11:04 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: has he faced a defense as bad as ours

Yes Packers not very good defense in that span, only scored 19 on them...
Reply/Quote
Mahomes will have a big day against this secondary. Mason Rudolph had a big day and Mahomes will have just as big of a game. Our defense is atrocious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2023, 11:02 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Raiders were close to a knock out hit on him.

Our defense is no where as good as the Raiders

Reply/Quote
Mason Rudolph just lit us up last week like it was the 4th of July. Mahomes is going to ball out on Sunday!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2023, 05:37 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Mahomes will have a big day against this secondary. Mason Rudolph had a big day and Mahomes will have just as big of a game. Our defense is atrocious

(12-27-2023, 05:42 PM)J24 Wrote: Mason Rudolph just lit us up last week like it was the 4th of July. Mahomes is going to ball out on Sunday!

Yes, the Bengals tend to be a “get right” game for other teams. They did the Steelers that honor twice this year alone.
Reply/Quote
I suppose our DL will need to be able to apply heavy pressure on Mahomes if we want to get the win.
Reply/Quote
Why do people keep doing this?This defense is horrible if Pittsburgh can light us up twice what do you think KC will do??The corner play has been absolutely horrendous and the safety play hasn't been to much better;combine that with the regression of the linebackers and what you have my friend is coverage holocaust..Then to make matters even worse we're light at defensive tackle and get pushed around because of it,and if that's not enough we have one true pass rusher and when he's not getting any pressure the qb has all day to throw..mix all of that into a pot together and that's what you call a bad defense my friends..
Reply/Quote
If our Defense spies Mahomes well, Hendrickson gets after Mahomes and our LB's and Secondary take better angles when tackling
we definitely have a chance. Lou knows how to play Mahomes, this is one thing I know. Rudolph lit us up true, but it isn't like he has
not played in the NFL before and it isn't like Pickens is some schlub. If Dax Hill takes a better angle on that first pass, it isn't a TD.

If Chido jams Pickens at the line instead of letting him go free the long bomb doesn't happen. That is like 160 yards on 2 plays.

We held both Warren and Harris to under 4 YPC. This Defense can definitely have a bounce back game.
Reply/Quote
Mahomes is a good QB and knows he needs to play well. I look for him to hit Kelce quite often and have a good game. The question is can we make it a shootout and Browning also have a great game?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
We are the chiefs get right game they’ve been looking for
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2023, 05:37 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Mahomes will have a big day against this secondary.  Mason Rudolph had a big day and Mahomes will have just as big of a game.  Our defense is atrocious

I think this will likely happen, unless the football gods decide to make this work for us.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2023, 01:06 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I think this will likely happen, unless the football gods decide to make this work for us.

I highly doubt our Secondary won't improve after what Lou just said and us getting CTB back.
Reply/Quote
What is Taylor Swift thinking? Last couple of weeks she see Mahomes totally lose his cool yelling at a ref to the point he had to be held back, and then last week Travis Kelce launches his helmet and goes on a F-bomb rampage about the offense. Not so much fun anymore watching the game. Is there a song in there somewhere?
Reply/Quote
Slumpbusters to the rescue.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2023, 03:03 PM)Nepa Wrote: What is Taylor Swift thinking? Last couple of weeks she see Mahomes totally lose his cool yelling at a ref to the point he had to be held back, and then last week Travis Kelce launches his helmet and goes on a F-bomb rampage about the offense. Not so much fun anymore watching the game. Is there a song in there somewhere?

They have become pampered little babies used to the limelight. Think Rocky before his first fight with Clubber. Super Bowl Rings, a million commercials, Taylor Swift. They still win a lot due to Mahomes talent, but they have lost their edge.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2023, 05:03 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They have become pampered little babies used to the limelight. Think Rocky before his first fight with Clubber. Super Bowl Rings, a million commercials, Taylor Swift. They still win a lot due to Mahomes talent, but they have lost their edge.

That is what I see when I watch that team. Want to beat these bastids so bad. Whatever
Reply/Quote