Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mahomes stinks
A little pre Ravens humor here on Mahomes not washing his undies. If true, its quite disgusting TBH...or maybe its a deterrent for DTs not to get too close? I hope he at least wears clean ones for those Farmers commercials. Sick
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38897219/nfl-kc-chiefs-patrick-mahomes-underwear
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:30 AM)kalibengal Wrote: A little pre Ravens humor here on Mahomes not washing his undies. If true, its quite disgusting TBH...or maybe its a deterrent for DTs not to get too close?  I hope he at least wears clean ones for those Farmers commercials. Sick
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38897219/nfl-kc-chiefs-patrick-mahomes-underwear

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but it says he does wash them. He wears them only during the season and only on gameday. 

I have found that there is a lot of athletes that have little superstitions like this. A lot of baseball players at that.
Reply/Quote
It's like how Burrow wears his socks inside-out or how Chase changes his cleats at halftime, every game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 12:02 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: It's like how Burrow wears his socks inside-out or how Chase changes his cleats at halftime, every game.

Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

[Image: R.c9003d991717f8746e28546dc7c036ab?rik=u...ImgRaw&r=0]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:30 AM)kalibengal Wrote: A little pre Ravens humor here on Mahomes not washing his undies. If true, its quite disgusting TBH...or maybe its a deterrent for DTs not to get too close?  I hope he at least wears clean ones for those Farmers commercials. Sick

Sort of off topic but I was talking to a former NFL player who swore he would rather start a franchise with Burrow and not Mahomes because he’s reckless. 

Also, not washing your undies is no joke. In my younger college years I went without doing that for a while and got a burning sensation… and I wasn’t getting laid.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2023, 12:14 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Sort of off topic but I was talking to a former NFL player who swore he would rather start a franchise with Burrow and not Mahomes because he’s reckless. 

Also, not washing your undies is no joke. In my younger college years I went without doing that for a while and got a burning sensation… and I wasn’t getting laid.

Right now most i think would say Mahomes since Burrow seems to be prone to injury and Mahomes has pretty much been an iron man his career
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 08:40 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

[Image: R.c9003d991717f8746e28546dc7c036ab?rik=u...ImgRaw&r=0]

Hilarious Llama lol  Hilarious
Reply/Quote