Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piano dude buying time
Not Happy that the cowboys are winning , but I have to think that they'll keep him around longer than they should if they are winning. (I dislike the cowboys more than the Steelers)
Reply/Quote
Having seen the game, trust me his pernicious work is going on. Even against a bad defensive front like the Giants the Cowboys struggled most of the game to move the ball, and the game really turned on the Giant's offense being inept.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
After watching the Giants' supposed fixes to their offensive line, one appreciates what the Bengals have done so far this year with their changes up front. Eli got killed tonight and Barkley got nothing but check down passes. Went nowhere in the run game. It was tough to watch.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 12:06 AM)jorev5 Wrote: Not Happy that the cowboys are winning , but I have to think that they'll keep him around longer than they should if they are winning. (I dislike the cowboys more than the Steelers)

How can you hate Dallas more? I hate Pitt with a passion, can't even watch that team play. I don't even like watching when we play them. Never seen a team get away with so much, total double standard with that team. When they do an illegal hit it's just hard nosed AFCN football, when we do it its dirty, and don't let it be us hitting a Pitt player, 3 new rules will be in place the following season. I hope their damn bus wrecks and burns, bunch of damn cheats and hypocrites, coaching staff as well. That organization is just below and I mean barely below terrorist in my hatred book. I know that sounds crazy and very unhealthy but it's the truth. F@&k Pitt.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2018, 12:06 AM)jorev5 Wrote: Not Happy that the cowboys are winning , but I have to think that they'll keep him around longer than they should if they are winning. (I dislike the cowboys more than the Steelers)

WTH. I hate the Steelers more than the Lakers. Can’t stand both franchises. Celtic fan living in SoCal is tuff. I hate everything about the Steelers especially their fans.
Reply/Quote