Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mahomes
This kid looks like the real deal. Not sure who can stop the chiefs offense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Man, am I feeling smart for drafting, and starting Mahomes over Brady, for the second straight week. Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 02:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Man, am I feeling smart for drafting, and starting Mahomes over Brady, for the second straight week. Cool

I drafted him in all my leagues too.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 02:44 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: I drafted him in all my leagues too.

I took Brady in the 3rd, as my "safe" QB pick.  I couldn't believe that Mahomes was just sitting their in the 8th round..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2018, 02:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Man, am I feeling smart for drafting, and starting Mahomes over Brady, for the second straight week.   Cool

If we had a "knock on wood" smiley, you would need to enter it there. Smirk

Reply/Quote
https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL/status/1041424352695201794?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Reply/Quote
Andy wouldn't have been too shabby in Fantasy either.. I gave up on ff after last year.. I kept forgetting I was playing at all till Tuesdays . Lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I keep hearing and reading Cleveland fans saying "Start Baker, Tyrod sucks, rookies can start now in their rookie season...everyone is doing it".

All you have to do is point to Mahomes and say, "Let Baker sit for the year, if Tyrod gets hurt, put in the other guy...let Baker sit unless you are up by 40 in the fourth."
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
I’ve been watching a lot of highlights. The poise this kid has is incredible. Nothing the Steelers threw at him worked.

It’s not what he did, it’s how he did it. Perfect throws, the strength to hit tight windows. The soft touch. It doesn’t hurt he has the fastest skill players the NFL has ever seen. And the best QB coach maybe ever?

He might be a flash in the pan, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen what I saw yesterday by a 22 year old kid.
Reply/Quote
Mahomes is really good.

It also helps that he has a redonk supporting cast and an offense mastermind as a coach.
Reply/Quote