Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Make America's deficits great again
1) How did this guy get into the admin when he so often tells the truth?

2) You can understand why the admin kept him hiding during the entire Impeachment hearing...he'd just tell the truth and Trump would be done.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Funny that it was in the Simpson's episode where Lisa succeeds to Trump.

The country is almost bankrupt.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(02-13-2020, 02:17 PM)jj22 Wrote: If I told you once, I told you twice....

No one will care about the deficit again until a Democrat is President.

This is awfully true. Back in the day I asked quite a lot of people how "the US in in shatters" and all that American carnage speeches of Trump were justified, since Obama's economy trended upwards in all measures. And all conservatives told me that this economic upswing is worthless, not just diminished somewhat, but totally worthless, because of the increased deficit. Trump is right!

Now Trump, not combatting any financial crisis, added 3 trillions, and he demands to be celebrated for that - and indeed gets universally celebrated by all those folks that told me Obama ruined the country with the deficit. It is truely amazing. How folks can turn on a dime without any hesitation, how most concerns in the US are mere talking points without meaning and depth, just if it's for the own tribe and against the other tribe.

So Trump added 3 trillion to the deficit, which is over 9.000 Dollars per capita. If folks aren't better off by 9.000 dollars, they seem screwed. If they are, their children seem screwed that will have to foot this bill. But all is fine, and Trump's economy is just amazing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]