Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Your Prediction
Dream scenario White falls. Most likely we take an OT or Hockenson
Reply/Quote
My dream: Devin White slides to us.

Plan B: Devin Bush or Jonah Williams.
Reply/Quote
If there is a run on qb's and a run on pass rushers, then it's going to get interesting.

I'm going out on a limb and going with Taylor.

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals shock the world and draft Kyler Murray. They get Mack Wilson in round 2. And Edoga (OT) round 3.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Christian Wilkins
Reply/Quote
I think Dillard will be the pick.

Bush goes to Denver, Jonah Williams will be gone and I don't think they have confidence in Jawaan Taylor's ability to pass block.

Dillard sounds like a fine pass blocker, but (like Og and Fish) won't be able to handle the bull rush.

Not what I want, but what I expect

1. Dillard   OT
  2. Wilson   LB
  3. Finley    QB
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2019, 11:30 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The pick I think will be Devin Bush.

But, I'll give what I think should be the Bengals big board:
1. Nick Bosa
2. Quinnen Williams
3. Devin White
4. Josh Allen
5. Kyler Murray
6. Ed Oliver
7. Devin Bush
8. Cody Ford
9. Jawaan Taylor
10. Dwayne Haskins
11. Jonah Williams
12. Andre Dillard
13. T.J. Hockenson
14. Montez Sweat
15. Christian Wilkins
16. Brian Burns
17. Rashan Gary
18. Clelin Ferrel
19. Drew Lock
20. Jeffery Simmons

If they follow this board, I'll be happy :)

Andre Dillard or Jona Williams,although I would love to see Dexter Williams at 11,he will be gone if we pass on him and he is going to be an all-pro.Remember I said this,Any of the Clemson lineman on D or O will fit me nicely.I want an immediate upgrade at pick 11,pass on the devins and get Pratt in the second.I believe IF this new staff has any sayso in this draft we are going to get a lot better. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2019, 06:39 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: 1. Trade back and take a tackle
2. BPA round 2
3. LB round 3a

is that you lap?  

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I am gonna counter all this terrible Dillard Mojo and say Williams is the pick at 11.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Prediction - Dillard but I also want to say Drew Lock.

I've heard rumors that the Bengals really like Lock.
Reply/Quote
Per ESPN player rankings, there are 8 guys that score higher than 90. The last 3 are hockenson, Wilkins and bush. There are 12 guys that score right at 90, including dillard, Williams and Taylor.

I believe Bush is gone at 11, maybe hockenson too. I’m not sure the bengals would go hockenson because I’m not sure how much zac values the position, plus there is depth later.

That leaves Wilkins as bpa who might drop to 11. I would take him, we need another stud dt.

I think Jonah is gone.

That leaves guessing they take Dillard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
It's going to be an interesting and fun night!
Reply/Quote
I want Devin Bush- we had the worst defense ever and was dead last in almost all phases of defense but devin bush is going to denver at 10. I dont want it to be but i think if Hockenson doesnt go to the jags i think its gonna be Hockenson at 11. Would rather it be Dillard tho again if bush is gone. But would prefer Devin bush or if haskins is till available at 11 id love for us to trade back with someone who wants haskins and collect another second round pick. But all these people predicting bush need to realize he will go right infornt of us like ragnow last year smh
Reply/Quote
Personally hoping for one of the Devins.

Think a good tackle will be there in round 2
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2019, 11:53 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Expecting Bush, hoping for O-line or trade down for O-line + Mack Wilson. 

Do you always expect Bush or just sometimes?  Hilarious
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 04:11 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Do you always expect Bush or just sometimes?  Hilarious

Like the bengals, I expect it but seldom get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 12:11 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: I want Devin Bush- we had the worst defense ever and was dead last in almost all phases of defense but devin bush is going to denver at 10.  I dont want it to be but i think if Hockenson doesnt go to the jags i think its gonna be Hockenson at 11.  Would rather it be Dillard tho again if bush is gone.  But would prefer Devin bush or if haskins is till available at 11 id love for us to trade back with someone who wants haskins and collect another second round pick.  But all these people predicting bush need to realize he will go right infornt of us like ragnow last year smh

It doesn't concern you that Devin Bush was washed out of a lot of plays in college, only 1 INT his whole college career (3 years), and only 172 combined tackles in his whole college career too? For someone who is so athletic and fast, you'd think he'd have been more productive. I'm slightly worried he'll be like Jordan Evans, who had a similar athletic profile and production in college.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Guess I'm going to go with Dilliard. Dark horse, Hock.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 12:11 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: I want Devin Bush- we had the worst defense ever and was dead last in almost all phases of defense but devin bush is going to denver at 10. I dont want it to be but i think if Hockenson doesnt go to the jags i think its gonna be Hockenson at 11. Would rather it be Dillard tho again if bush is gone. But would prefer Devin bush or if haskins is till available at 11 id love for us to trade back with someone who wants haskins and collect another second round pick. But all these people predicting bush need to realize he will go right infornt of us like ragnow last year smh

Hope your right about Bush. We can get some decent LB's later like Pratt, Wilson or the kid from WV. All would be and instant upgrade over what's on the roster now. I wouldn't be mad at all if we get Hock but I think he will be gone.

Want- Dillard/Hock
Afraid we will get- Bush/Wilkins or any D lineman not named Bosa/Allen
Reply/Quote
No idea why Bush is so hyped. He's being lumped in with White as the top 2 LBers yet I have never seen any ranking or movk with Bush ahead of White cause it's not even close. If we settle on Bush it will be a huge mistake. Much better players at 11 than Bush.
Reply/Quote