Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make the Trade!
(09-08-2019, 08:31 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: Lol, people saying that this was a "good outcome" and "feel better about it than games we've won"...and then calling ME a troll. Keep drinking that Dalton koolaid.

(09-08-2019, 09:00 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: So I'm a "troll" if I say things that you don't like to hear? Ok. Thing is, I root for the laundry. I couldn't care less about Dalton or Dre K or Erickson as "people". They're nothing but cattle to me. If one of them falls out the back of the truck and cracks their head, all I care about is replacing them on the field. I see Dalton as a liability. A reason why we keep losing. Anyone who stands in the way of winning needs removed, I don't care whose feelings it hurts.

(09-08-2019, 10:29 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: So anything other than unbridled optimism is "trolling". Got it. And saying "I don't understand all of the optimism following a loss" equates to belittling others and calling them morons. Got it. If that's how you interpret people who disagree with you, then I can see why you'd be upset and think me a "troll". However  you're the one making it personal here. I just want the Bengals to win and my week is RUINED when they lose. I'd like to see them win a Super Bowl sometime before I die.

Yup, human beings are CATTLE and you don't care if they, "crack their skulls open," but you're not shitposting and trolling. Nope, not at all.

Despicable words; thankfully, they are just words.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 10:36 PM)TKUHL Wrote: You would think Dalton has won us countless playoff games or something. I don’t get why everyone makes this personal. Dalton is clearly not in the future, whether you believe that or not, your going to come to this realization before the season ends. Why not be pro active for a change to make this team better going forward. Did Dalton put up good numbers, sure but he still made some questionable decisions a 9 year vet shouldn’t be making. I get everyone wants to see how he does under this coach but to attack others for not seeing the same outcome as you is pathetic. Dalton May put up pro bowl numbers with this coach but until he can carry this team a game or two it dosent matter. There’s a Dalton line for a reason, he’s inconsistent as hell. I don’t see how anyone can honestly see this team going to a SB with Dalton this year or next so... why is this question so crazy?
Good to see I'm not alone. I didn't realize that wanting a decent QB was enough to get me banned around here. I didn't see anything about it in the code of conduct. 
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 10:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The guy wants to honor his wife, even while he's playing, and he doesn't give a rip what people think about it. That's a plus in my book.

Also, he's not the only one wearing a rubber wedding band. Pig Ben, Philip Rivers and several others wear them as well.

I’d make fun of them too!

Especially Ben. You know that hypocrite is getting up to no good...

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 10:29 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: So anything other than unbridled optimism is "trolling". Got it. And saying "I don't understand all of the optimism following a loss" equates to belittling others and calling them morons. Got it. If that's how you interpret people who disagree with you, then I can see why you'd be upset and think me a "troll". However  you're the one making it personal here. I just want the Bengals to win and my week is RUINED when they lose. I'd like to see them win a Super Bowl sometime before I die.

Well, I'm no shrink, but I would suggest this might not be all that healthy.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
uhhh def not. Dalton just marched up n down the field looking sharp AF delivering dimes. ive never pounded the table for dalton but i call it how it is good or bad.... and dalton if he plays like he just did for the rest of the season we need to resign him and draft the best linebacker in the draft next year first pick. that simple. dalton looked outstanding.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 10:40 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Yup, human beings are CATTLE and you don't care if they, "crack their skulls open," but you're not shitposting and trolling. Nope, not at all.

Despicable words; thankfully, they are just words.

What about it? I don't care one bit about any of them personally. Not one bit. They're all replaceable. They exist for my entertainment and enjoyment, nothing more. Most of them are cracking their heads open on a weekly basis and won't remember their own name by the time they're 50. Frankly, I don't care, they know what they signed up for and it's made them millionaires. Truth be told, 90% of football fans feel the same way, they just won't admit it. Who here keeps tabs on old players to make sure they're doing ok? Anyone losing sleep over Burfict's multiple concussions and long-term mental health? Nope. Only thing anyone is worried about is whatever guy is playing LB for the Bengals today and how he performs. If he misses a tackle because he's avoiding hard contact in an attempt to avoid concussions, all we care about is that he missed the tackle. Cattle.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 10:49 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: What about it? I don't care one bit about any of them personally. Not one bit. They're all replaceable. They exist for my entertainment and enjoyment, nothing more. Most of them are cracking their heads open on a weekly basis and won't remember their own name by the time they're 50. Frankly, I don't care, they know what they signed up for and it's made them millionaires. Truth be told, 90% of football fans feel the same way, they just won't admit it. Who here keeps tabs on old players to make sure they're doing ok? Anyone losing sleep over Burfict's multiple concussions and long-term mental health? Nope. Only thing anyone is worried about is whatever guy is playing LB for the Bengals today and how he performs. If he misses a tackle because he's avoiding hard contact in an attempt to avoid concussions, all we care about is that he missed the tackle. Cattle.

Mods???

I mean, ffs already

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 10:32 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: You choose to focus on the positives. I choose to focus on the negatives. Guess which one determined the outcome of the game (the only thing that matters to me).

And your outlook has your week ruined.  My week is fine.  To each his own.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 10:49 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: What about it? I don't care one bit about any of them personally. Not one bit. They're all replaceable. They exist for my entertainment and enjoyment, nothing more. Most of them are cracking their heads open on a weekly basis and won't remember their own name by the time they're 50. Frankly, I don't care, they know what they signed up for and it's made them millionaires. Truth be told, 90% of football fans feel the same way, they just won't admit it. Who here keeps tabs on old players to make sure they're doing ok? Anyone losing sleep over Burfict's multiple concussions and long-term mental health? Nope. Only thing anyone is worried about is whatever guy is playing LB for the Bengals today and how he performs. If he misses a tackle because he's avoiding hard contact in an attempt to avoid concussions, all we care about is that he missed the tackle. Cattle.

You must be great at parties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 10:49 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: uhhh def not. Dalton just marched up n down the field looking sharp AF delivering dimes. ive never pounded the table for dalton but i call it how it is good or bad.... and dalton if he plays like he just did for the rest of the season we need to resign him and draft the best linebacker in the draft next year first pick. that simple. dalton looked outstanding.

BTW, how were those, "guaranteed 5 sacks or more," today?

Wish I did a sig bet...
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 10:29 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote: I just want the Bengals to win and my week is RUINED when they lose.

That's a YOU problem. Usually it means your life is so empty that you base your happiness or sadness on the performance of 45 guys that don't even know that you exist. If that's the case, then go pick a winner to follow and leave us alone.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 09:32 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: The Jags game just got easier.

Perhaps without marvin we can actually beat a backup QB. That would be a nice surprise.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 01:31 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: That's a YOU problem. Usually it means your life is so empty that you base your happiness or sadness on the performance of 45 guys that don't even know that you exist. If that's the case, then go pick a winner to follow and leave us alone.

He really should watch more baseball since even some of the best hitters in the game make outs more than 2/3rds of the time in most cases. Most of the great homerun hitters strike out more than most.. But winning is the only reason to pay attention I guess.  Cry Cry
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
OMG we aren't going 16-0..... Tear it down to the studs!!!

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
We need to trade the op to the browns board. I’m sure he would enjoy it better over there. You don’t trade Andy, plus he isn’t going to get you some big return
Reply/Quote
Aside from it being a dumb idea to start, the Jaguars cap situation precludes them from making a trade for a QB with Dalton's cap hit. You could argue that they could restructure some deals, but that would then make the looming Ramsey deal even harder to get done that many already expect ti will be. In reality the Jaguars are still building and not going to trade their 1st for a QB when they are locked in on a different QB at a large number they can't get out of for 3+ years.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 09:25 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: 9 years in he has a career game in his first game with an offensive head coach. Yeah that'll be a no dawg. 

Can't say it any better than this...
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 10:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I agree OP and anyone supporting his stance is trolling, but Andy Dalton caused that first turnover. 

yes he did he also caused us to score at end of half
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 10:52 PM)McC Wrote: And your outlook has your week ruined.  My week is fine.  To each his own.

Same here....and I had an odd football weekend. The Seminoles won by a point, and I don't feel good about them at all. The Bengals lost by a point, and I feel better about them than I did going into that game. Weird....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 10:39 PM)Tdscott11 Wrote:  
Fair enough, "single-handedly" was an over exaggeration. Randy, DreK and Erickson all had a hand in as well. But Andy was today's weakest link.

If the weakest link is the NFL's passing yardage leader we've got big problems.  The posts on this board never cease to amaze...
Reply/Quote