Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making A Murderer
(01-16-2016, 03:06 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It was very disturbing. The one thing that made me laugh, in a sarcastic way, was in the final episode, it was shown how the lead DA Kratz was outed for sexting, confirming what a lowlife scum i always believed he was (along with several others).
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-da-ken-kratzs-law-license-suspended-in-sexting-scandal/

The latest news; http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/14/us/steven-avery-of-making-a-murderer-files-an-appeal.html?_r=0

Yeah, of all the people involved in that case, Kratz was the one I found the slimiest for some reason, even more than the cops. Like you said, it came out about the sexting thing, but he also has a drug issue.

Maybe a close second to Kratz, was the public defender for the nephew. While he was supposed to be representing his client's best interest, he was basically working with the prosecutor's office. He set his client up in a meeting with the cops, without him present, and pressured him into a confession, with the help of his investigator. Just so incredibly wrong on so many levels.

Does anyone know if they ever followed up, or did any more investigating, of how the vile of blood ended up with a puncture mark in the top?
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 04:55 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, of all the people involved in that case, Kratz was the one I found the slimiest for some reason, even more than the cops. Like you said, it came out about the sexting thing, but he also has a drug issue.

Maybe a close second to Kratz, was the public defender for the nephew. While he was supposed to be representing his client's best interest, he was basically working with the prosecutor's office. He set his client up in a meeting with the cops, without him present, and pressured him into a confession, with the help of his investigator. Just so incredibly wrong on so many levels.

Does anyone know if they ever followed up, or did any more investigating, of how the vile of blood ended up with a puncture mark in the top?

It's still ongoing and i'm sure they're still keeping an eye on the story/what comes out. They've filed Federal papers hoping to get something that way. Avery has also filed something about 4 others who had opportunity and motive, but he wasn't allowed to bring that up in the actual trial. I just woke up and i'd have to go back and search for the articles i've read recently...but that's the jist of it.

Also, his way-too-smiley g/f in the series has come out recently on Nancy Grace (*spit* that "woman" is the most annoying person on earth) that he was very abusive and coerced her how to act. 

I'm not about to try and paint the Avery's as persecuted or innocent angels. They're all of questionable moral standards. But the evidence, logic and common sense tells me that Steve Avery didn't do it. While watching the show, i was leaning toward Bobby Dassey and now, that Tadych (sp?) guy looks pretty skeevy too. Steve Avery also pointed towards both of his brothers that had opportunity and motive to do it (motive at least partly being--their cut of the family money/business would go from 1/2 each to 1/3 each after Steve had gotten out of jail). 

Too much typing for being this early, so i'll stop back by this afternoon and throw some more in/answer questions.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:37 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's still ongoing and i'm sure they're still keeping an eye on the story/what comes out. They've filed Federal papers hoping to get something that way. Avery has also filed something about 4 others who had opportunity and motive, but he wasn't allowed to bring that up in the actual trial. I just woke up and i'd have to go back and search for the articles i've read recently...but that's the jist of it.

Also, his way-too-smiley g/f in the series has come out recently on Nancy Grace (*spit* that "woman" is the most annoying person on earth) that he was very abusive and coerced her how to act. 

I'm not about to try and paint the Avery's as persecuted or innocent angels. They're all of questionable moral standards. But the evidence, logic and common sense tells me that Steve Avery didn't do it. While watching the show, i was leaning toward Bobby Dassey and now, that Tadych (sp?) guy looks pretty skeevy too. Steve Avery also pointed towards both of his brothers that had opportunity and motive to do it (motive at least partly being--their cut of the family money/business would go from 1/2 each to 1/3 each after Steve had gotten out of jail). 

Too much typing for being this early, so i'll stop back by this afternoon and throw some more in/answer questions.

I thought Teresa's ex-boyfriend seemed kind of shady as well. Wasn't he the one who organized the search (if I remember correctly) on Avery's property, which led to the lady finding the car?

There was just so much done wrong, so many questionable characters, so many instances of curious evidence...that it's almost impossible to know what the hell the truth is.

Which reminds me of another thing...the bedroom. How does a woman get slashed, stabbed, beaten, raped and shot on the bed in that tiny ass room without there being traces of blood all over the place? Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 06:21 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I thought Teresa's ex-boyfriend seemed kind of shady as well. Wasn't he the one who organized the search (if I remember correctly) on Avery's property, which led to the lady finding the car?

There was just so much done wrong, so many questionable characters, so many instances of curious evidence...that it's almost impossible to know what the hell the truth is.

Which reminds me of another thing...the bedroom. How does a woman get slashed, stabbed, beaten, raped and shot on the bed in that tiny ass room without there being traces of blood all over the place? Mellow

Could have been something as simple as covering the bed/room with plastic and burning it with the body. 

And I believe she was shot in the garage. Her throat was slit in the bedroom. 

Whats the point of shooting her after slitting her throat, though? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 07:37 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Could have been something as simple as covering the bed/room with plastic and burning it with the body. 

And I believe she was shot in the garage. Her throat was slit in the bedroom. 

Whats the point of shooting her after slitting her throat, though? 

Well, they cut her hair with a knife so it only stands to reason that they would stab, slash, decapitate, run her body through the wood chipper, puree the pieces in a blender and then burn it in a quarry before moving the remains to the fire pit right behind his trailer.  Nervous

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote