Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making a mockery of things
Words can not express how disappointed I am in the Bengals Board. I don't make this statement cavalierly.

I am shocked and appalled at the time it took for the first 2017 mock draft thread to be posted.

Compounding the matter, after patiently waiting, I still see NO mock draft threads for 2018, 2019, 2020, or 2021.

I fear I may have to begin to search elsewhere for my hard football news. These are troubled times.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2016, 07:52 AM)xxlt Wrote: Words can not express how disappointed I am in the Bengals Board. I don't make this statement cavalierly.

I am shocked and appalled at the time it took for the first 2017 mock draft thread to be posted.

Compounding the matter, after patiently waiting, I still see NO mock draft threads for 2018, 2019, 2020, or 2021.

I fear I may have to begin to search elsewhere for my hard football news. These are troubled times.

So you log onto the mock draft forum just to make fun of mock drafts....ThumbsUp
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2016, 08:38 AM)JungleRock85 Wrote: So you log onto the mock draft forum just to make fun of mock drafts....ThumbsUp

Hilarious

No, I am distraught.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
It is NEVER too early to do a mock draft - NEVER.

I love watching football, but my passion really is the offseason. I love following the draft. I'm always looking at the next year even before the current draft is over.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2016, 12:14 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: It is NEVER too early to do a mock draft - NEVER.

I love watching football, but my passion really is the offseason.  I love following the draft.  I'm always looking at the next year even before the current draft is over.

I hear ya, I love the draft! its like a 3 day holiday to me. I know some people think its strange but i dont give a shit.
Reply/Quote