Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Making fun of Browns
I'm annoyed with the Browns hype.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoC98FUUhOI
Check out my YouTube Show - The Cincinnati Bengals Genius

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Ah3dvZ0FG3NyGp4gNBkEA?view_as=subscriber
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2019, 08:58 AM)BengalsGenius Wrote: I'm annoyed with the Browns hype.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoC98FUUhOI

For all the hype the Browns were getting last year, they still only ended up 7-8-1. They haven't had a winning season since Derek Anderson was their QB. I'll root for them to beat the Ravens and Steelers, but I don't think it's a certainty that they win the division or even make the postseason.

I'll start to believe the hype once they actually have a winning season. 
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Their hype will soon turn to tears when Baker Maypole suffers the automatic sophomore slump, which causes OBJ (Mr. Diva) to show his true stripes and become the cancer he was in NYG...

Let's not forget, Cleveland is where QB careers go to die...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
I think it's funny how the think they are going to kick everyone's butt in the division and win the Super They're just paper champions. I remember many times the Steelers were the paper champions as well and look how that turned out. Tom Brady never got that memo and would always destroy the Steelers chances. The only times the Steelers made it to the Super Bowl since Tom Brady came into the league, was when they didn't have to face the Patriots. The Browns will never make it that far, because they're in one of the most physical divisions in the NFL and will be too beat up to make it that far.
Reply/Quote
That is how dumb you homer fans are. Making fun of a franchise that by far has the most championships in that particular sport. Yawn
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:22 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: That is how dumb you homer fans are. Making fun of a franchise that by far has the most championships in that particular sport. Yawn

I wouldn't trade for all the championships in the world if I had to have this as my logo 

[Image: 327418810_3987d24dbb_o.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:29 AM)treee Wrote: I wouldn't trade for all the championships in the world if I had to have this as my logo 

[Image: 327418810_3987d24dbb_o.gif]

[Image: 1250111858-browns.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:22 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: That is how dumb you homer fans are. Making fun of a franchise that by far has the most championships in that particular sport. Yawn

The team that won championships resides in Baltimore. They allowed you to pretend you still had won those when they let you keep the team name and colors. But everyone really knows what's up. The team that resides in cleveland is a poser team that hasn't won squat, and even was one of only two teams to go 0-16 in the modern era.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 11:53 AM)Beaker Wrote: The team that won championships resides in Baltimore. They allowed you to pretend you still had won those when they let you keep the team name and colors. But everyone really knows what's up. The team that resides in cleveland is a poser team that hasn't won squat, and even was one of only two teams to go 0-16 in the modern era.

Shhhhhhh.

You're not supposed to say that in front of you know who. This is the secret that the other 31 fan bases all know to be true but just don't talk about because we don't want to hurt their feelings. Kind of like when you know that neighbor kids "dad" is really just some chump who forgave his wife for that affair with the FedEx guy. 
Reply/Quote

When did they make fun of the Green Bay Packers?

Oh wait ... did you think the Browns had ....

[Image: 200.gif]

That’s hilarious.  "By far the most"?  Laughable.  The Browns are tied for third on that list.  They are so far behind the Packers that they could win the next five Super Bowls and still only be tied.  

Google is your friend, dude.  LOL
Reply/Quote
Lot of proud moments with this fan base I must say. Hilarious

[Image: wwtqjr9m8h7r6fe6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2019, 07:44 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Lot of proud moments with this fan base I must say. Hilarious

[Image: wwtqjr9m8h7r6fe6g.jpg]
[Image: gettyimages-894365102.jpg?w=1024&h=0&crop=1]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2019, 07:44 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Lot of proud moments with this fan base I must say.

0-16
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:45 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: When did they make fun of the Green Bay Packers?

Oh wait ... did you think the Browns had ....

[Image: 200.gif]

That’s hilarious.  "By far the most"?  Laughable.  The Browns are tied for third on that list.  They are so far behind the Packers that they could win the next five Super Bowls and still only be tied.  

Google is your friend, dude.  LOL

You haven't figured out he doesn't know what the **** he's talking about?

He is entertaining as hell though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

baker mayfly is jonny manziel jr! MARK THAT!!!

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2019, 09:53 PM)RASCAL Wrote: baker mayfly is jonny manziel jr! MARK THAT!!!
What rookie records did Manzel break. Baker the dream maker swept the Bungals. Did Manzel do that? You guys are jealous and scared to death of Baker. Your franchise QB is a backup at best. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2019, 11:01 AM)Beaker Wrote: 0-16

[Image: vn4eic7nzddi1hr6g.jpg]
Someone please enforce this rule!
Reply/Quote
Didnt the Browns only have one more win than the Bengals? I mean come on Browns fans can start bragging when they actually get to .500.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2019, 06:24 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: [Image: vn4eic7nzddi1hr6g.jpg]
Someone please enforce this rule!

I don't want them to!  You're too entertaining to be banned!

Besides, they'd have to establish such a rule in order to enforce it. No such rule currently exists on this forum.  As usual, I don't think you thought this through ...
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 10:07 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: 1250111858-browns.jpg]
I think it is funny the guy had to put his name on his foam hat.....Good job, Mike!
Reply/Quote