Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Making fun of Browns
(05-03-2019, 02:30 PM)Vambo Wrote: Steroidgate (1970-2007)

[Message redacted for brevity]

"There's no glory dying for a sport."
Well, now we know you are capable of copying and pasting.  Editing for relevant information seems to be another matter.  

I thought you understood that your insult didn't make sense because nothing about my post suggested anything that would give you reason to mock me for contracting cardiomyopathy.  But I guess I overestimated you.  

Now, if it had been about alcohol and/or pot and referred to dying brain cells, THAT would be a connection relevant to the attempted insult.  

But steroids? It makes no sense, even if you copy a whole web page to make your case.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2019, 06:22 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Your signature says it all. I have nothing to add.  Thank you for your honesty. ThumbsUp

my sig has nothing to do with your losing history there baker backer. Of course you have a lot to add, The Clowns are the door mat of the NFL!!! As well as their losing fans! Eat that boy!!! As for honesty, you have NONE!!!

Reply/Quote
(05-03-2019, 07:25 PM)RASCAL Wrote: my sig has nothing to do with your losing history there baker backer. Of course you have a lot to add, The Clowns are the door mat of the NFL!!! As well as their losing fans! Eat that boy!!! As for honesty, you have NONE!!!

Correction Gomer, your sig has everything to do with the Bungals history. You know your franchise is worthless and your admitting it for all to see.
Your honesty about your team doesn't play well in a smack forum. You might want to stick to the jungle where you can be "cool".
Remember, everyone outside of Cintucky calls your team the BUNGALS for a reason. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
If that cue ball owner of yours Mike Brown pulled his team out of Cintucky to go to another city, nobody would care if they took the colors or the name with them. They would leave the history.
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2019, 06:22 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Correction Gomer, your sig has everything to do with the Bungals history. You know your franchise is worthless and your admitting it for all to see.
Your honesty about your team doesn't play well in a smack forum. You might want to stick to the jungle where you can be "cool".
Remember, everyone outside of Cintucky calls your team the BUNGALS for a reason. Hilarious

He never claimed that it didn't.  

Comprehension is not your strong suit.  
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2019, 06:22 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Correction Gomer, your sig has everything to do with the Bungals history. You know your franchise is worthless and your admitting it for all to see.

I guess all that bakershit has fogged your brain moron! the clowns are the door mat of the NFL. It's always the same with you stupid losers. the clowns have baker mayfly and he is our NEW hero!!! You and your team are nothing but a JOKE!!!

Reply/Quote
Typical Browns fan resort to insults: nanny nanny poo poo...or something along those lines and frankly it's very upsetting to ...well, nobody really.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2019, 06:26 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: If that cue ball owner of yours Mike Brown pulled his team out of Cintucky to go to another city, nobody would care if they took the colors or the name with them. They would leave the history.

Maybe he'll move it to cleveland so they can have a real team.

PS. You spelled Beaker wrong in your screen name.
Reply/Quote
If one didn't know better one would think you bungaloid fans are a bunch of girls butthurt that your life revolves around living on a message board defending a garbage team that plays in a hillbilly city. So sad.
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2019, 12:16 AM)grampahol Wrote: Typical Browns fan resort to insults: nanny nanny poo poo...or something along those lines and frankly it's very upsetting to ...well, nobody really.
Typical Bungal fan accusing a fan of another team of doing what only Bungal fans do on this message board, insult. The Browns have 13 world championships. The Bungals have 0.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2019, 06:31 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: If one didn't know better 

You dont.

PS. You spelled Beaker wrong in your screen name.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2019, 06:35 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Typical Bungal fan accusing a fan of another team of doing what only Bungal fans do on this message board, insult. The Browns have 13 world championships. The Bungals have 0.

I will give you one prop. In my opinion, the Browns had the best QB of all time with Otto Graham. In my opinion, there will never be another QB like him ever again.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2019, 11:58 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I will give you one prop. In my opinion, the Browns had the best QB of all time with Otto Graham. In my opinion, there will never be another QB like him ever again.
Thank You Captain for finally saying what most people think. Just curious, how did you form this opinion? Did you see him play in person? If so, that would put you at about 90 years old or did you watch old film, or did you just like the name Otto?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2019, 06:47 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Thank You Captain for finally saying what most people think. Just curious, how did you form this opinion? Did you see him play in person? If so, that would put you at about 90 years old or did you watch old film, or did you just like the name Otto?

Well considering, my parents have a ways to go before they hit 90, I didn't see them in person. I always said Graham in my opinion was the best QB of all time. I saw him play on tapes thanks to NFL Films and youtube.
Reply/Quote