Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malachai Corley
Ive been working on my rankings for Wide Receivers that fit a need for the Bengals. The question I keep asking myself now is how high does Corley fly up team boards with the new kickoff.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I just can't do anyone named Malachai... Too Children of the Corn for me...
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2024, 11:27 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I just can't do anyone named Malachai... Too Children of the Corn for me...

thats high level prospect evaluation

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2024, 06:06 PM)Okeana Wrote: Ive been working on my rankings for Wide Receivers that fit a need for the Bengals.  The question I keep asking myself now is how high does Corley fly up team boards with the new kickoff.

Malachi Corley is a stud, I would take him in the 3rd round no problem. Very strong and fast, is just a natural with the ball in his hands in space.

I don't know where he was ranked before this, but I was for Corley before the new rules. Reminds me a bit of Deebo Samuel, but has a little more 
electric to his game with moves and can be more of a pure WR but at the same time extremely versatile and can play RB at times and Returner.

The small college is the only reason I see him falling to the 3rd, I don't even know Corley's weaknesses honestly.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2024, 11:27 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I just can't do anyone named Malachai... Too Children of the Corn for me...

When I read the title I was thinking the same thing. Creepy...

[Image: CeXyzQ8UIAAfRYo?format=jpg&name=360x360]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2024, 03:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: When I read the title I was thinking the same thing. Creepy...

[Image: CeXyzQ8UIAAfRYo?format=jpg&name=360x360]

You know there are good Malachi's too lol  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Xavier Legette is bigger, faster, and better at KR. He's currently projected right around Corley
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-05-2024, 11:18 AM)Okeana Wrote: thats high level prospect evaluation

Hilarious Hilarious
Cutting edge!
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2024, 02:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Xavier Legette is bigger, faster, and better at KR. He's currently projected right around Corley

all of that may be true, but there is a lot of buzz that Xavier Legette may be an end-of-the-first-round guy now.  So maybe he also moved up boards.

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2024, 02:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Xavier Legette is bigger, faster, and better at KR. He's currently projected right around Corley

Legette also has 5 years in college and only 1 year of good production, this last one. Corley is one of those players that just looks like the
most exciting player on the field. These guys are rare in my eyes, saw Corley's team play OSU last year and the Buckeyes had trouble with
Corley, he is hard to tackle and can play RB. A lot like Tyrone Tracy Jr another player I want in this Draft.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2024, 08:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Legette also has 5 years in college and only 1 year of good production, this last one. Corley is one of those players that just looks like the
most exciting player on the field. These guys are rare in my eyes, saw Corley's team play OSU last year and the Buckeyes had trouble with
Corley, he is hard to tackle and can play RB. A lot like Tyrone Tracy Jr another player I want in this Draft.

As did Joe Burrow. There's usually a reason some players play in the  ASUN and some play in the SEC. If pick 49 rolls around and they tell me I can have Corely or Legette; Imma go Too "Legette" to quit. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-06-2024, 09:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As did Joe Burrow. There's usually a reason some players play in the  ASUN and some play in the SEC. If pick 49 rolls around and they tell me I can have Corely or Legette; Imma go Too "Legette" to quit. 

Cool, I pick Corley as of now, but understand. Legette kind of reminds me of AJ Brown.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2024, 09:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If pick 49 rolls around and they tell me I can have Corely or Legette; Imma go Too "Legette" to quit. 

Don't hurt 'em, Hammer !

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote