Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malik Jackson says AJ was 'selfish, cowardly & childish'
(11-08-2017, 05:26 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: Brass is too soft, AJ can afford titanium knuckles Cool .

Tungsten. It's harder than titanium. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Wasn't AJ practicing boxing in the off season?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Screw Jackson! For me, this was probably the highlight of the game, I've never seen that type of fire from AJ before. It also speaks volumes about the overall team problems boiling over in the game. If this had been a New York scenario, chances are good we'd have a new staff (or at least a head coach) already. I'm all about the draft picks at this point, this team is going nowhere fast, and I don't think it will until massive coaching changes are made, so we may as well go for the draft picks, but as we've seen before ( if we've been around this team long) we'll find a way to screw that up too, and land in the 8-10 position as has happened many times before. There has to be more Sean McVeys out there someplace, maybe we'll find one instead of a Shula.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 04:33 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Oh, I didn't realize that push was reminiscent of after whistle plays by Mitchell, Harrison, or even Burfict.

You're being delusional.

Ramsey didn't target the head, he didn't go low, he didn't throw punches... he shoved AJ a little hard, big whoop.
He shoved AJ to the ground and got his *** whooped Hilarious . On nfl network Ramsey revealed he was calling Aj soft and week, AJ been to how many probowls, AJ is one of, if not the top WR in the league, hands down. Rookies talkin s**t like that to veterans is outright disrespectful, unsportsmanlike and down right childish. Ramsey pushed him to the ground well after the whistle, it should have been a flag, Ramsey knew he was wrong that's why he tried to hurry up and walk away, Aj said oh no you don't MMA time mother****** LMAO
Reply/Quote
AJ is NOT the best WR in the NFL, not even in the AFC, but maybe on the Bengals. He let a kid get into his head and lost it. Seems like a team barometer. Turn out the lights ladies, the party is over.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 09:07 PM)nickndfl Wrote: AJ is NOT the best WR in the NFL, not even in the AFC, but maybe on the Bengals. He let a kid get into his head and lost it. Seems like a team barometer.  Turn out the lights ladies, the party is over.
Who is it that you're calling ladies?  

Oh and, tick, tick ,tick.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Who cares what Malik Jackson thinks? There have been a lot of people tweeting and commenting against Green on this. Who cares? Honestly, Green was in the wrong. That's not defending Ramsey at all, he was wrong as well, but there was no need for what Green did. I loved it. It was nice to see someone show some fire. It's even crazier that it came from the most unlikely source.

I understand that as Bengals fans we love to complain, but we got more than enough to worry about in our own house without worrying about what others are saying.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 05:20 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Oh, so you only hate certain cheap shots. Got it.  :andy:

Lol there is a scale to cheap shots.

What Ramsey was doing, 2.. maybe a 3 on the scale out of 10.

Burfict demolishing AB is around a 7.

Dupree beheading Matt Moore in the playoffs is around an 8

Mike Mitchells dive into Alex Smith's legs is upwards at 9.

Suh Choke hold, Burfict twisting ankles is a 10.

That's like, ya know, just my opinion man.
Reply/Quote
Looks like Great Grandpa Tom is creating Steelers South. Pushing after the whistle, talking shit, cheap shots, the whole shebang. Hey, it works for them, maybe it'll work for us.

But the Steelers, they ain't. They've beaten up on some good teams, they been blown up pretty good too. But Blake Bortles ain't taking nobody anywhere. We didn't see the real Bortles because we made it too easy on him. Pressure him, hit him, he goes to shit. There are teams out there that stop the run and come after the QB hard.

They're better than they were, they're an up and comer. But they are not as there as they think. They look a little full of themselves. They were walking around last Sunday like SB, here we come.

But yeah, Methuselah is definitely going after punk ball. Works for the Steelers, doesn't necessarily work for everybody.

Ramsey was just pissed at how badly AJ beat him on the out of bounds deep throw. Yelling shit outside the locker room? Really? What a ***** little *****.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 09:50 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Lol there is a scale to cheap shots.

What Ramsey was doing, 2.. maybe a 3 on the scale out of 10.

Burfict demolishing AB is around a 7.

Dupree beheading Matt Moore in the playoffs is around an 8

Mike Mitchells dive into Alex Smith's legs is upwards at 9.

Suh Choke hold, Burfict twisting ankles is a 10.

That's like, ya know, just my opinion man.

So I was right: you only hate certain cheap shots. Got it.

Me personally, I don't like ANY, whether done by Burfict or Mitchell or Ramsey, a cheap shot is a cheap shot and should be punished. Yeah, the level of punishment should be dictated by the seriousness of the cheap shot (i.e. Ramsey's should've been flagged on the field but no fine or suspension, Burfict ankle-twisting should've been fined or maybe 1 game suspension, etc.), but they should not be condoned because a little cheap shot can lead to retalitation or bigger cheap shots and so on.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 12:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So I was right: you only hate certain cheap shots. Got it.

Me personally, I don't like ANY, whether done by Burfict or Mitchell or Ramsey, a cheap shot is a cheap shot and should be punished. Yeah, the level of punishment should be dictated by the seriousness of the cheap shot (i.e. Ramsey's should've been flagged on the field but no fine or suspension, Burfict ankle-twisting should've been fined or maybe 1 game suspension, etc.), but they should not be condoned because a little cheap shot can lead to retalitation or bigger cheap shots and so on.

Yes, you are right, I dislike cheapshots that have career ending potential more than little pushes like Ramsey is doing.

If AJ's career was in jeopardy because of Ramsey, he might want to consider hanging em up.

Intention is huge in my evaluation of cheapshots... I personally don't think the 09 hit on Palmer was a cheap shot.. guy accidentally went low..

I don't think Ramsey's intention was to hurt AJ in any way, other than rattling his psychie. I just don't see this as malicious.

Agree to disagree?
Reply/Quote