Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malik Jefferson's weight...
(04-30-2018, 10:41 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: It is not just you.  I remember I was addicted to Supreme Pizza.  Now it doesn't taste the same.  

I've also noticed that their stuffed crust is garbage now.

(05-01-2018, 12:55 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: We just kept drinking until it started tasting good. You know - The White Castle Principle.   Ninja

Whitey's is delicious sober.  Mellow

That is the spot people always hit when they're drunk though. That or Waffle House.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 04:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've also noticed that their stuffed crust is garbage now.

Whitey's is delicious sober.  Mellow

That is the spot people always hit when they're drunk though. That or Waffle House.

Yeah, I came across as questioning their product w/o intention. It's just that I only remember being in a Le Chateau Blanc sober when I was a kid, when it would be a family treat to wheel the old Roadmaster down the road to one, and grab a sackful of cheeseburgers. They were 12 cents each then. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 08:35 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Yeah, I came across as questioning their product w/o intention. It's just that I only remember being in a Le Chateau Blanc sober when I was a kid, when it would be a family treat to wheel the old Roadmaster down the road to one, and grab a sackful of cheeseburgers. They were 12 cents each then. 

Wildcats is so old that he broke a bone recently, and dust flew out.  Smirk
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2018, 02:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: All kidding aside, Malik was definately one of my top Linebackers in this Draft. Dude is big, fast, can shed blocks,
tackle and cover well. He is just the type of LB we needed to play SAM. He is just really young, same as Jessie
Bates III. But i think these two can make immediate impacts in a great way for this team even if they are really
young. I like Jordan Evans upside and his athleticism but Malik is just way better in every way.

Yes indeed 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Oh and can still eat Pizza Hut even though usually go local

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2018, 01:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wildcats is so old that he broke a bone recently, and dust flew out.  Smirk

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2018, 02:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Is it just me, or have they gone downhill in the last 10 years? Or maybe they just tasted better when I was young?

Probably a little bit of both. I'm the same, used to love it, but now I think their pizza sux!

I like the Jefferson pick, as long as he comes to play. Huge upside, but he needs to work.
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2018, 01:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wildcats is so old that he broke a bone recently, and dust flew out.  Smirk

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Yes Pizza Hut pizza has went downhill bad ! 12, 15 years ago it was one of the better ones out there hot out of the oven. But even back then it pretty much sucks if it's not piping hot.

I hope Jefferson can stay away from it.
Reply/Quote
Jefferson's draft profile reminds me a lot of Maualuga. He came in really hyped up, but didn't live up to the hype. Some scouts attributed his success to the new Texas DC asking him to just react to the run instead of trying to dissect the play. I don't see Jefferson ever wearing the radio helmet here.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

This reminds me very little of the time when George Burns was asked why he still smoked cigars at 100 years old. He replied "At my age I have to have something to hold on to, or else I'd fall down."

Bada Bing!  I'm here all night, folks ......

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2018, 08:35 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Yeah, I came across as questioning their product w/o intention. It's just that I only remember being in a Le Chateau Blanc sober when I was a kid, when it would be a family treat to wheel the old Roadmaster down the road to one, and grab a sackful of cheeseburgers. They were 12 cents each then. 

As opposed to being a little kid and drunk out of your mind on 'the recipe' ?  I remember being sober as a child too.. Ahh, the good old days when it was frowned upon to let your kids get sloppy drunk at White Castle.  
For those too young to remember there was a time when there were no White Castle restaurants in Dayton so we had to make a special trip to Cincinnati for them. I also remember when the drive from Dayton to Cincinnati was like a nice long trip in the country even before I-75 was open and Beavercreek Ohio was a tiny little farm town, just a stop sign on Grange-hall and Dayton Xenia Roads ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2018, 01:28 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Yes indeed 

ThumbsUp

(05-02-2018, 01:29 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Oh and can still eat Pizza Hut even though usually go local

Every PH i have been to is a little different, it depends on the cooks really IMO.

If i go to the right one i am not disappointed.

(05-03-2018, 01:00 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Jefferson's draft profile reminds me a lot of Maualuga. He came in really hyped up, but didn't live up to the hype. Some scouts attributed his success to the new Texas DC asking him to just react to the run instead of trying to dissect the play. I don't see Jefferson ever wearing the radio helmet here.

Maybe the profile, but they are very different. Malik is much faster and can cover and shed blocks better.

Way more talented in pretty much every aspect.
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2018, 01:28 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: This reminds me very little of the time when George Burns was asked why he still smoked cigars at 100 years old. He replied "At my age I have to have something to hold on to, or else I'd fall down."

Bada Bing!  I'm here all night, folks ......

[Image: RemarkableSoreBalloonfish-size_restricted.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-03-2018, 02:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: [Image: RemarkableSoreBalloonfish-size_restricted.gif]

I see that you found a recent pick of Wildcats from last Winter's Snow Ball. Obviously taken after the first set break, as one can tell by his perma-smile.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2018, 09:13 AM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I see that you found a recent pick of Wildcats from last Winter's Snow Ball. Obviously taken after the first set break, as one can tell by his perma-smile.  Hilarious

For some reason, I only brought half of my drums that night.....

Reply/Quote
Pizza Hut and a lot of other chains were brought to their knees by Little Caesar's $5 Hot-n-Ready. Most chain pizza places are garbage but at least Little Caesars had the guts to admit it and price accordingly. I'm not a fan, but it's easier and cheaper to buy the kids a $5 pizza than going to Pizza Hut and getting basically the same pizza for twice as much.
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2018, 11:12 AM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Pizza Hut and a lot of other chains were brought to their knees by Little Caesar's $5 Hot-n-Ready.  Most chain pizza places are garbage but at least Little Caesars had the guts to admit it and price accordingly.  I'm not a fan, but it's easier and cheaper to buy the kids a $5 pizza than going to Pizza Hut and getting basically the same pizza for twice as much.

I actually don't mind Little Caesar's in a pinch. For the kids and myself. The extra most bestest is pretty dang good for $7. Certainly beats the pants off of Pizza Hut or Papa John's.
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2018, 10:42 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: For some reason, I only brought half of my drums that night.....

Lol...half? More like a quarter of your kit! I was trying to come up with something witty about the size of the kit, but my brain went blank right after my first set break. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2018, 11:12 AM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Pizza Hut and a lot of other chains were brought to their knees by Little Caesar's $5 Hot-n-Ready.  Most chain pizza places are garbage but at least Little Caesars had the guts to admit it and price accordingly.  I'm not a fan, but it's easier and cheaper to buy the kids a $5 pizza than going to Pizza Hut and getting basically the same pizza for twice as much.

Down here we have Cici's pizza which is basically a buffet style place and the pizza not very good, but kids seem to love the place for reasons only a kid would understand.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I love pizza.

BTW, Malik looks in great shape.

Must be some damn good pizza. Good for the body, hopefully good for the mind. Wink
Reply/Quote