Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malik McDowell
Seahawks are about to cut him. If we can clear him medically I’d love to bring him in. Huge fan of his coming out of Michigan state.
Reply/Quote
Why is this in the Andy Dalton sub-forum?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-17-2018, 11:41 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why is this in the Andy Dalton sub-forum?

Lol damn. Idk thought I had it in FA. Or were u thinking I was gonna ur to make a correlation between the two smh
Reply/Quote
I wanted Malik last year. Just found out why they're going to cut him:

Quote:The Seahawks have yet to medically clear McDowell, who was involved in a "serious" ATV accident last July that forced him to spend his entire rookie season on the team's non-football injury list.

McDowell's physical situation has been something of a mystery ever since. The former Michigan State star suffered a concussion and facial injuries in the accident, leaving Seattle's decision-makers entirely unsure of his status for 2018.

Do we take a chance? Does he?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I would if he can be medically cleared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I doubt that he'll clear the medicals after I read this. "McDowell is reportedly dealing with extensive brain/eye trauma as a result of an ATV accident he was involved in last summer." and Charles Robinson reports. "It was clear from the moment of injury that it was an extremely long shot he'd ever play again," Eye and brain trauma both. I'm not sure football being in his future would be in his best interest. https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/seahawks-malik-mcdowell-unlikely-to-play-again/
Reply/Quote
(05-17-2018, 05:37 PM)Shepdawg Wrote: I doubt that he'll clear the medicals after I read this.   "McDowell is reportedly dealing with extensive brain/eye trauma as a result of an ATV accident he was involved in last summer." and Charles Robinson reports. "It was clear from the moment of injury that it was an extremely long shot he'd ever play again,"  Eye and brain trauma both.  I'm not sure football being in his future would be in his best interest.                  https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/seahawks-malik-mcdowell-unlikely-to-play-again/

Rough stuff, was a very good player at Michigan State.
Reply/Quote
I really liked him coming out of college. Shame...
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote