Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malik Wright - “Bengals aren’t drafting Pitts”
Malik Wright is an interesting follow. I was never familiar with him before this FA period, but he has inside sources with the Bengals and has been pretty accurate with his Bengals FA information. He dropped this earlier.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Wrightreportt/status/1375498099259547652

“ Whoever needs to hear this

The Bengals aren’t drafting Kyle Pitts

Happy Friday.”

Could be him making a personal prediction, or it could be coming from an inside source. Thought it was interesting and wanted to share as many of us have been hyped about Pitts.
Reply/Quote
With Joe Burrow banging on the table for Ja'Marr Chase this isn't a surprise unless Chase has a horrendous Pro Day.

I can see Pitts going at #4 to the Falcons anyway.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I maintaining its either Sewell or trade out. In all honesty I never thought Sewell had a chance to make it to 5 but teams do stupid shit to get their QBs.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Well, Miami just traded out of the top 5 and are now behind us at #6. So the odds of us getting Sewell are pretty high at this point.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 05:12 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Well, Miami just traded out of the top 5 and are now behind us at #6. So the odds of us getting Sewell are pretty high at this point.

could it be a smoke screen!??
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 05:26 PM)kalibengal Wrote: could it be a smoke screen!??

Malik Wright's tweet? I mean, maybe. I don't think other teams are taking a little known twitter account seriously though. This seems more just for the fans.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 05:05 PM)J24 Wrote: I maintaining its either Sewell or trade out. In all honesty I never thought Sewell had a chance to  make it to 5 but teams do stupid shit to get their QBs.

It's not Sewell people need to move from that.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 03:54 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Malik Wright is an interesting follow. I was never familiar with him before this FA period, but he has inside sources with the Bengals and has been pretty accurate with his Bengals FA information. He dropped this earlier.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Wrightreportt/status/1375498099259547652

“ Whoever needs to hear this

The Bengals aren’t drafting Kyle Pitts

Happy Friday.”

Could be him making a personal prediction, or it could be coming from an inside source. Thought it was interesting and wanted to share as many of us have been hyped about Pitts.

Pitts is who some fans (like myself) would like, but he's the least realistic out of him, Sewell, and Chase.
Taylor likes his TEs being clunker-types who just block and get a handful of yards in the passing game. 4th or 5th option in the offense.
It's wishful thinking, but doesn't stop us from dreaming.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 05:12 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Well, Miami just traded out of the top 5 and are now behind us at #6. So the odds of us getting Sewell are pretty high at this point.

J-E-T-S....jets...jets...jets.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 06:22 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Pitts is who some fans (like myself) would like, but he's the least realistic out of him, Sewell, and Chase.
Taylor likes his TEs being clunker-types who just block and get a handful of yards in the passing game. 4th or 5th option in the offense.
It's wishful thinking, but doesn't stop us from dreaming.

Yeah. It would be nice to see this team try to improve the te group exponentially by adding an extremely talented one, but I know Taylor won’t do it.

Sigh.
Reply/Quote
Not a big shock. I've felt like the pick will be Chase for a long time, provided that he's available. It fits way too many tendencies with the Bengals organization. Mike loves receivers second only to quarterbacks, especially early first round ones with high upside. If Burrow wants him like reports seem to indicate, I think he's a Bengal.

I'd be glad to have Kyle Pitts, but I think it's overthinking to imagine a way that we take him over Chase or Sewell. Both of these guys play positions of high value to the Bengals, and Pitts does not. It's just not probable at all.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 08:52 PM)samhain Wrote: Not a big shock.  I've felt like the pick will be Chase for a long time, provided that he's available.  It fits way too many tendencies with the Bengals organization.  Mike loves receivers second only to quarterbacks, especially early first round ones with high upside.  If Burrow wants him like reports seem to indicate, I think he's a Bengal.  

I'd be glad to have Kyle Pitts, but I think it's overthinking to imagine a way that we take him over Chase or Sewell.  Both of these guys play positions of high value to the Bengals, and Pitts does not.   It's just not probable at all.
I would say 75% of teams think the same, OT and WR value more than Te, dont u agree
Reply/Quote
Ok who is Malik Wright and why should I care?
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2021, 10:28 PM)Stewy Wrote: Ok who is Malik Wright and why should I care?

He’s an NFL reporter who seemingly has inside sources pertaining to Cincinnati. Made several announcements regarding FA signings before they happened/publicly known.
Reply/Quote
I want Pitts, but Burrow wants Chase. Guess who wins?

I'm cool with that. And those of you wanting Sewell are going to have to be cool with it, too, because we're taking Chase. Like it or not.

The quality of post-1st round Olinemen is better than the quality of post-Round 1 WRs. We'll take Chase and still draft guys who will "Protect Joe Burrow."
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2021, 02:38 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: I want Pitts, but Burrow wants Chase. Guess who wins?

I'm cool with that. And those of you wanting Sewell are going to have to be cool with it, too, because we're taking Chase. Like it or not.

The quality of post-1st round Olinemen is better than the quality of post-Round 1 WRs. We'll take Chase and still draft guys who will "Protect Joe Burrow."

I agree,its going to be chase and I thought that ever since we got our draft spot. I  have looked for ways for us to draft Pitts and with no free agent signing I dont see it happening. 
Reply/Quote