Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malone out for Sunday
(11-10-2018, 01:14 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Brother, I knocked over my TV tray of snacks and such, my mother threatened to turn off the TV..   LOL

I was in 3rd grade. I hated that my friend's uncle is Dan Bunz, who made the key stop of Charles Alexander one-on-one in the flat. 9 times out of 10 that's a TD unfortunately the one time was that play. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Been a tough year on injuries and although Malone was not a big time player it is the timing of this one that hurts the most.

Eventually we have to catch a break or two.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Its working out in my favor. I want to see the 3 main receivers being boyd, ross , and tate. I know they will give the others snaps too. But i think itll be a close game, but its a win to me if ross and tate can look good. I think we might lose a close one but we beat baltimore. Just my prediction.

Edit, and the reason why we will lose a close one because its going to be made to look to seem as if we had green and tez we could of possibly won.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 09:43 PM)Whatever Wrote: Boyd said Ross has been blowing by guys in practice all week, so it would seem he's 100%.  Hopefully, he can have a breakout game.

Yeah, well, Ross needs to do it in a game. It would be the very first time.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 08:53 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I saw this earlier. Was going over our receiver depth in my head thinking man we are shallow. For some reason i was forgetting Ross. Man how could i have been forgetting him and all that he has contributed

It is amazing that Burfict has only played about six quarters all year.  And his injury came on a cheap shot away from the play.  The league does....nothing.  Not surprised.  
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 02:16 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Been a tough year on injuries and although Malone was not a big time player it is the timing of this one that hurts the most.

Eventually we have to catch a break or two.

You're not kidding.  I don't think I can remember a year where we had so many injuries to key players.

The break you're talking about may occur next week.  Although not a Bengal related injury, I heard Flacco has a hip injury and may miss next week.  So somewhat of a break I guess.... maybe.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:43 PM)pally Wrote: Final Injury report of the week.  Malone downgraded to out with his hamstring.  Redmond is doubtful with Price starting at center look for more shuffling on the OL.  Look for Hopkins to slide over to RG.  Bernard will be active but still likely limited with touches

Just asking...Has Price been in at Center this week?  My opinion was to plug him in at G and let Hopkins stay at Center with the chemistry with Dalton over these 6 or so games.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 01:41 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I was in 3rd grade. I hated that my friend's uncle is Dan Bunz, who made the key stop of Charles Alexander one-on-one in the flat. 9 times out of 10 that's a TD unfortunately the one time was that play. 

I thought Hacksaw made that stop.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
This really suxx for Malone. This was going to be his big chance.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 07:17 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It is amazing that Burfict has only played about six quarters all year.  And his injury came on a cheap shot away from the play.  The league does....nothing.  Not surprised.  

???

I seem to recall his injury came on a missed tackle.  He got up and went in for one more play, but that was it.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 12:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: ???

I seem to recall his injury came on a missed tackle.  He got up and went in for one more play, but that was it.

Maybe the NFL paid Mike Brown to keep him on the bench. Mike Brown, the amazing businessman he is, probably complied. This is just one conspiracy theory. Say What
Reply/Quote

I doubt there is video (NFL assbags) but he got cheap shot from behind at KC.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2018, 12:21 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wow, the Percocet must be doing a number on my brain. I read this whole thread thinking, "great, he finally gets a shot and pulls a hammy", only to read this thread and become completely confused. Then i read it again and realized the OP was about Josh Malone. 

Malone...Tate...looks the same, right?

Hell I thought we were talking about Brandon Tate... Even Golden Tate popped in my head for a second.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/10/vontaze-burfict-flop-video-dirty-hits-bengals-chiefs-lineman-ref-penalty-nfl

Of course, he was called a flopper, where if he did that he would be facing a firing squad. 
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 10:15 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/10/vontaze-burfict-flop-video-dirty-hits-bengals-chiefs-lineman-ref-penalty-nfl

Of course, he was called a flopper, where if he did that he would be facing a firing squad. 

That wasn't where he got injured.  It was a missed tackle near the sideline.

And that was definitely a flop.  Loved the way he tried selling it!
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 05:58 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Green being out might be good in the grand scheme of things. We need these young guys to step up. More reps and more guys getting a chance to play could help us. I feel like we lose the next two weeks, but at least we might learn something for the future. Next year we have a better chance at doing something in my opinion. If they surprised me thatd be cool, but its not looking good.

Is Tate the Brady to Green's Bledsoe???
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2018, 03:43 PM)pally Wrote: Final Injury report of the week.  Malone downgraded to out with his hamstring.  Redmond is doubtful with Price starting at center look for more shuffling on the OL.  Look for Hopkins to slide over to RG.  Bernard will be active but still likely limited with touches

No other team in sports has as many injuries as ours does,time for a massive overhaul of this coaching staff,starting with the conditioning coach,something is terribly wrong as they have more injuries each and every year,look back to see I am correct in this.Its every stinkin year and this year is the worse I have ever seen. sickening for sure.
Reply/Quote