Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Videobombs Chris Matthews' 'Hardball' Debate Preview with Joe Flacco Sign
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2541898-man-videobombs-chris-matthews-hardball-debate-preview-with-joe-flacco-sign?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Quote:[Image: fl2.jpg]

imgur
Perhaps the most important takeaway from MSNBC's Republican presidential debate preview Thursday on Hardball with Chris Matthews was not anything the analysts or Matthews said but rather a critical question prompted by a man in the background outside Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland.

It wasn't about foreign policy but about Joe Flacco's status as an elite quarterback—or should we say "quaterback," as the man so elegantly scribbled on his sign.

It's an important issue. We get it.

As CSN Baltimore's Keely Diven pointed out, President Barack Obama voiced his opinion on Flacco's elite status in the summer of 2013 during the Super Bowl XLVII winners' visit to the White House, saying the Baltimore Ravens quarterback's postseason performance "[qualified] as elite."

Considering that was after Obama was already into his second term, we can't guarantee whether a positive or negative opinion of Flacco could affect any presidential hopeful's shot at the office.

However, the Ravens think it's a simple question to tackle:

[Image: fl1.jpg]

image hosting
[url=http://postimage.org/][/url]
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
an*
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The answer is, of course, no.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2015, 01:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The answer is, of course, no.

Elite Plus

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2015, 01:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Elite Plus

That just sounds like designer jeans for fat people.

Ninja
Reply/Quote
Out of the 6 words he managed to screw up 2 of them.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2015, 02:54 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Out of the 6 words he managed to screw up 2 of them.

I'll bet Joe never noticed...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2015, 02:54 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Out of the 6 words he managed to screw up 2 of them.

haha, nice catch. 

Reply/Quote

Welcome to Baltimore ThumbsUp
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Likely one of BmorePat's students..  Patrick must be so proud, that the guy didn't drop the sign.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It's profootballcommenter who's a pretty funny twitterer whose entire schtick is making fun of the morons who post on the comments section of profootballtalk articles. He always uses spelling errors and intentionally bad grammar to drive it home.

Also, I love the two dudes kissing in that picture.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2015, 07:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Likely one of BmorePat's students..  Patrick must be so proud, that the guy didn't drop the sign.

Don't make fun of special ed kids.

Reply/Quote
I notice not one of the candidates was willing to tackle the question.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Yes Flacco is elite.

ye
Reply/Quote
At first I thought this was a non issue, but then I started to do a little more research, and found this.

http://www.hwfarm.com/Stallions/urls/quaterback.htm

So the man is asking if Joe Flacco is an elite small horse from Germany from what I have gathered. Of course this seems like a silly question, but then you really start to look at that unibrow, and forehead. It makes you start to wonder if perhaps there is something to this horse comparison.

I just felt there had to be more to it then originally thought, since what are the odds that a fan from Baltimore could be uneducated. I mean this is the same fanbase that was filled with the only people "smart enough" Ninja to believe Ray Lewis had no knowledge of or involvement in a murder.

So, the question seems simple enough...is Joe Flacco and elite German horse? Discuss. Tongue

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote