Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man's right to bigotry violated
(05-18-2018, 10:57 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I will say that I'm intrigued to see if I blow my stack in public and start ranting about crazy stuff people will start saying "Wait...Nate has a DBA in marketing...let's see where that sly dog is going with this."  I wish I could pad my resume with that.  Yes, my career really took off when I tactfully went on a racist rant that went viral.  That was the key turning point in my life and career.

Esteemed colleagues and associates, it is with great pride that I introduce to you...   Dr. Nately!   Clapping
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(05-18-2018, 01:12 AM)Dill Wrote: Representative Adriano Espaillat, a New York Democrat who was born in the Dominican Republic, said on Thursday that he had filed a grievance with the court system against a man, believed to be a lawyer, who spewed a racist rant at Spanish-speaking workers in a Manhattan lunch spot.

The grievance named the man as Aaron Schlossberg, a lawyer in Midtown Manhattan, said Candace Person, a spokeswoman for Mr. Espaillat. Ms. Person said the name is based on social media and “credible reports.” Mr. Schlossberg, 42, did not return a phone call left at his office, she said.

What the hell kind of "grievance" can you file with a court against a person for being racist?

We may not like it, but it is not against the law just to make racist comments.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-18-2018, 06:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What the hell kind of "grievance" can you file with a court against a person for being racist?

We may not like it, but it is not against the law just to make racist comments.

Yes, like it or not, we have an individual right to bigotry. 

I don't see any way around that if we want free political speech.

But my views on this are not settled and I am open to hearing contrary arguments.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]