Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Man that one Ravens player was right. This was a bloodbath.
I love how before the game DT Justin Madubuike came out saying todays game was going to be a blood bath, and he was 100% right. Too bad it wasn't the blood bath he was expecting as he saw the Ravens carcasses all over the field after todays....well ..... blood bath.

If this wasn't the most enjoyable game to watch in years, I don't know what was. This team was firing on all cylinders on both sides of the ball and such a blast to watch.

What I love most about this team this year is how close the players are with one another and bring out the best in one another as the season progresses.

Can we bottle this moment?
Reply/Quote
Funny I was thinking the same thing. Today has been a great day to be a Bengals fan!
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:36 PM)GodFather Wrote: I love how before the game DT Justin Madubuike came out saying todays game was going to be a blood bath, and he was 100% right. Too bad it wasn't the blood bath he was expecting as he saw the Ravens carcasses all over the field after todays....well ..... blood bath.

If this wasn't the most enjoyable game to watch in years, I don't know what was. This team was firing on all cylinders on both sides of the ball and such a blast to watch.

What I love most about this team this year is how close the players are with one another and bring out the best in one another as the season progresses.

Can we bottle this moment?

Nice GF. This thread just makes me smile.Pervert
Reply/Quote
Yep, and Harbaugh echoed the same sentiments. I know that during pregame he said the game plan was to win with the pads. Simple as that. They wanted to bully us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Its been since 2013 that the Bengals have gone 40+ points in a game.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:50 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Yep, and Harbaugh echoed the same sentiments.   I know that during pregame he said the game plan was to win with the pads.  Simple as that.  They wanted to bully us.

The opposite happened lol
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 12:46 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Its been since 2013 that the Bengals have gone 40+ points in a game.

Also the first time since 2005 that we dropped 40+ on Baltimore.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote