Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manafort and Gates Charged
(10-31-2017, 10:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: Just a little background flavor on the kind of person involved in Trump's campaign who then got picked for a position he is ill-suited to handle.

Oh, nice diversion from the story though Joe.  

It's cute that you're defending your twin, but the "diversion", as you put it, would be the off topic post by your buddy.  A small word of advice, you don't have to agree with everything he says, you can have your own opinions.  You can also agree when he gets called out for something he's actually doing.  I have a book suggestion for you in the meantime.

https://www.amazon.com/Codependent-No-More-Controlling-Yourself/dp/0894864025
(10-31-2017, 11:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's cute that you're defending your twin, but the "diversion", as you put it, would be the off topic post by your buddy.  A small word of advice, you don't have to agree with everything he says, you can have your own opinions.  You can also agree when he gets called out for something he's actually doing.  I have a book suggestion for you in the meantime.

https://www.amazon.com/Codependent-No-More-Controlling-Yourself/dp/0894864025

Dill quoted the article.  The article explains why Clovis is mentioned and also tells you more about him...something Dill found bizarre.  An aside in a developing story. 

Please keep up.  Facts Joe...stick with the facts.  Making things personal can't be good for you.  Talk about it at the next meeting.   ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-31-2017, 10:42 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: An even better question, how is this relevant to the thread?

Hint, it isn't.

He' not going away. Better call it in.
[Image: Security-Gaurd-psd14587.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-31-2017, 11:21 PM)Dill Wrote: He' not going away. Better call it in.
[Image: Security-Gaurd-psd14587.png]

I'd agree but that upsets some people.   Ninja
(10-31-2017, 11:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Dill quoted the article.  The article explains why Clovis is mentioned and also tells you more about him...something Dill found bizarre.  An aside in a developing story. 

Please keep up.  Facts Joe...stick with the facts.  Making things personal can't be good for you.  Talk about it at the next meeting.   ThumbsUp

LOL That wasn't about relevance to the thread. Lots of people take discussions in different directions. Only some get "pulled over" for it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: join_in_the_internet_circle_jerk_print-r...od_400.jpg]
(10-31-2017, 11:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Dill quoted the article.  The article explains why Clovis is mentioned and also tells you more about him...something Dill found bizarre.  An aside in a developing story. 

When you're done finishing each other off, maybe you can actually answer the question.  Quoting an article means nothing to me, I asked your special friend to explain how his comment was relevant.  Simply saying "It's in the article" does not do this.  Branch out from your normal behavior of letting other people do all your thinking for you and kindly actually answer the question.  After you wash your hands of course. 
(11-01-2017, 01:20 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: When you're done finishing each other off, maybe you can actually answer the question.  Quoting an article means nothing to me, I asked your special friend to explain how his comment was relevant.  Simply saying "It's in the article" does not do this.  Branch out from your normal behavior of letting other people do all your thinking for you and kindly actually answer the question.  After you wash your hands of course. 

Eric Drumph is that you? Calm down. Why are you insulting everyone? Your idol is safe. For now. ThumbsUp
(10-30-2017, 11:25 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Who is Manafort and Gates?

Ive been watching Fox News all day. The propaganda wing of the executive branch that spreads "real" news 24/7. I thought Hillary was the one being charged here... Wtf?

Hilarious Fox was too busy talking about the latest breaking news, the hamburger emoji mistake.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/30/technology/google-cheeseburger-emoji/index.html

Fox is banned from reporting anything negative about the commander in Tweets.
Papadopoulos just another nothingburger.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453264/donald-trump-george-papadopoulos-indictment-exculpatory-trump

But continue to be pulled along by the nose by the msm who are coming to the realization that they aren't even close to where they want to be, but wont tell you that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4cXq-8oNGM
(10-31-2017, 11:25 PM)Dill Wrote: LOL That wasn't about relevance to the thread. Lots of people take discussions in different directions. Only some get "pulled over" for it.

I see what you did there.

And now, of course, we are way off topic but it's not about Trump and his many mistakes so nothing will be said about it.

Cool
(11-01-2017, 01:20 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: When you're done finishing each other off, maybe you can actually answer the question.  Quoting an article means nothing to me, I asked your special friend to explain how his comment was relevant.  Simply saying "It's in the article" does not do this.  Branch out from your normal behavior of letting other people do all your thinking for you and kindly actually answer the question.  After you wash your hands of course. 

Answered it.

(10-31-2017, 10:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: Just a little background flavor on the kind of person involved in Trump's campaign who then got picked for a position he is ill-suited to handle.

Twice.

Unless you're charging me with something I am free to go Joe.
(11-01-2017, 06:33 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Eric Drumph is that you? Calm down. Why are you insulting everyone? Your idol is safe. For now. ThumbsUp

And there's the third head. 

(11-01-2017, 08:52 AM)GMDino Wrote: Answered it.

Twice.

Unless you're charging me with something I am free to go Joe.

No, you didn't.  Simply stating, "it's in the article" doesn't answer my question.  Now, as I requested, do some thinking of your own and answer the question.  Although, to be fair, in this instance it is your buddy Dill who was in drone mode.
(11-01-2017, 09:05 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: And there's the third head. 

No, you didn't.  Simply stating, "it's in the article" doesn't answer my question.  Now, as I requested, do some thinking of your own and answer the question.  Although, to be fair, in this instance it is your buddy Dill who was in drone mode.

You are correct!  simply stating "it's in the article" doesn't answer your question!  Which I why I didn't just say that.

However explaining why it is in the article and why it was of interest does!

Quote:Just a little background flavor on the kind of person involved in Trump's campaign who then got picked for a position he is ill-suited to handle.

The article explains why Clovis is mentioned and also tells you more about him...something Dill found bizarre.  An aside in a developing story.

So close Joe!  So close!

Have a great day!
(11-01-2017, 09:19 AM)GMDino Wrote: You are correct!  simply stating "it's in the article" doesn't answer your question!  Which I why I didn't just say that.

However explaining why it is in the article and why it was of interest does!

So close Joe!  So close!

Have a great day!

So you're point is that a campaign worker got a sinecure?  Damn, with such a keen deductive mind you should really be working on the Mueller team.  Such a thing is definitely unheard of in politics.  

So, again, I'll ask, what is the relevance of the point?
(11-01-2017, 09:27 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So you're point is that a campaign worker got a sinecure?  Damn, with such a keen deductive mind you should really be working on the Mueller team.  Such a thing is definitely unheard of in politics.  

So, again, I'll ask, what is the relevance of the point?

And again, and again, and again, and again....

It ain't the interrogation room Joe.

You asked.  You got your answer.  After the second or third time you're just trolling/stalking.

Let's get back on to the topic of this "low level" guy "no one knew" who was sitting in on meeting with Trump and Sessions and others.

Apparently he may have been doing some work for Mueller to gather info before the charges and plea were unsealed.  That should make some of those people who "didn't even know him" nervous.
(11-01-2017, 09:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: And again, and again, and again, and again....

It ain't the interrogation room Joe.

You asked.  You got your answer.  After the second or third time you're just trolling/stalking.

Let's get back on to the topic of this "low level" guy "no one knew" who was sitting in on meeting with Trump and Sessions and others.

Now you want to get back on topic.  Glad to see you finally acknowledge that you and your buddy had gotten us off topic.  It's interesting that you would put up such a fight and the just capitulate.  Must be a fetish of some kind.

Quote:Apparently he may have been doing some work for Mueller to gather info before the charges and plea were unsealed.  That should make some of those people who "didn't even know him" nervous.

If they were doing something wrong, then sure.
(11-01-2017, 09:35 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Now you want to get back on topic.  Glad to see you finally acknowledge that you and your buddy had gotten us off topic.  It's interesting that you would put up such a fight and the just capitulate.  Must be a fetish of some kind.

Yep, you cracked the case Joe! Smirk

(11-01-2017, 09:35 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: If they were doing something wrong, then sure.

Yep.
(11-01-2017, 08:06 AM)Vlad Wrote: Papadopoulos just another nothingburger.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453264/donald-trump-george-papadopoulos-indictment-exculpatory-trump

But continue to be pulled along by the nose by the msm who are coming to the realization that they aren't even close to where they want to be, but wont tell you that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4cXq-8oNGM

Honestly, what most people are interested in is whether Papadopolous wore a wire. The timing of everything, it being kept secret, only the one guilty plea, and a specific term used have pointed a lot of people with knowledge of investigations like this to say it is likely to be the case. There is even a court decision where it says the term is generally understood to be that the person wore a wire. That has been what a lot of people have pointed to with him.

In truth, like I've already said, collusion really isn't a crime. With the revelation about the campaign knowing about the emails and potentially having contact with Russia regarding it, the most likely issue there is going to be an FEC violation for material contributions from a foreign government. The Mueller investigation isn't the be-all-end-all for Trump, that I agree with, but McCarthy has shown more than once in writing about the Mueller investigation to ignore a lot of things that even other authors on the National Review recognize.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/23009/muellers-team-might-have-violated-manaforts-ryan-saavedra

What is wrong with Mueller. Violated Manafort’s constitutional rights. What a clown.