Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Management Theory
This team could go 0-16 and a certain percentage of the fanbase will think our 1st Round pick will turn us around.

News flash! - EVERY TEAM DRAFTS. And other teams have way more scouts evaluating players than us.

So what makes people think our picks will be better than theirs?
Reply/Quote
cut ties with John Ross, the kid is soft, a mental head case and has had one good game in 3 years

It was a wasted pick, can we please move on
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 04:42 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I highly doubt they care about any of those 3 things. A logical team would. Not here.

We'll sign our normal 2-3 washed up veteran free agents. We'll do PR on how getting Jonah back is a 2nd 1st Round pick.

Rinse. Repeat.

The fanbase will eat it up!

You could be right (history is on your side) or you could be wrong. I think there is reason for optimism from a roster standpoint but they have to change the way they do business.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
only diehards remain with this team now we get Dave Shula 2.0 the only thing you will hear regarding Bengal fans is crickets. Ive never abandoned this team this early in a season before. I plan on watching redzone Sunday only way ill be watching Bengals plays Sun is if their in the redzone or Cardinals are.
Reply/Quote
I think its clear the fanbase isn't eating anything up. The stadium is empty. They couldn't sell out the opener with $20 tickets.
Check out my YouTube Show - The Cincinnati Bengals Genius

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Ah3dvZ0FG3NyGp4gNBkEA?view_as=subscriber
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 04:38 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Good theory OP.
In all honesty I think the front office has a big ego problem and they double downed on bad players like Brown & Hart because they thought Marvin was the problem and not them.
However I have some confidence that things will change
1.) They will be entering the 4th consecutive season without making the playoffs next season.
2.) Taylor will demand more players that fit his system
3.) They need to sell tickets.

Your theory has holes. It will take them years to win back the 20,000 season ticket holders lost now. Each losing year, add more time for team to get fans to trust them again.

If that was their concern, they would have done a lot more to win this year. The average fans knows that had a poor OL and you can't bank on rookies to fix it. They know the LB group was slow and horrible to read and react. They could care less if they win and care less about us the fans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 04:44 PM)corpjet Wrote: cut ties with John Ross, the kid is soft, a mental head case and has had one good game in 3 years

It was a wasted pick, can we please move on

AJ Green is also an issue, trade him. He is useless in a hot tub every week.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 02:51 PM)Whatever Wrote: It's too early to tell about Zac as a HC, but it really seems that being HC and calling offensive plays is too much for him to handle right now.  I would give Callahan the play calling duties and have Zac focus on being an overseer.

Hard to say with this O-line. 
Reply/Quote
I was just hoping you were going to say our management now has a theory about something.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 07:24 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: I was just hoping you were going to say our management now has a theory about something.

Bobby Hart got beat down all game,he could not handled his guy and the result was Dalton getting rushed and hurried 12 times and andre smith is a joke.he cost us a for sure td.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 03:15 PM)BengalsGenius Wrote: I was doing some research. Pete Brown (Mikes brother) was in charge of player personel until his death in 2017. Paul Brown (Mikes Son) now has that role. This could be as simple as Paul Brown sucks. I just cant get over the lack of effort being put into the offensive line. I think an upgrade of Hart/Smith would be simple.

Can’t replace these guys in Walmart
Reply/Quote