Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mandatory Minicamp Day 1 Notes
Bengals had their 1st day of the three-day mandatory minicamp, and here are some notes:

-Dalton says he thinks that he and AJ have taken the next step and that their connection is just a second nature now. I can't wait to see him with another offseason of improvements and great chemistry with AJ!

-Dalton says it has been a smooth transition to Zampese's offense, which is great and I think Zampese will be better than Hue because he knows Dalton more.

-Dalton says Eifert's injury has been good for other TEs to get reps.

-Dalton says it feels like Boyd has been here a while, which I love that Boyd's getting a good chemistry with Dalton because our offense could be nasty.

Says Burfict is already back, Rey running sprints, and MJ had a pick 6 off a tipped screen from Dalton.

There's other updates that are interesting, so follow the link to see more ThumbsUp

In his press conference, Marvin said this:

Quote:Marvin: this is a privilege not a right. If they don't get that they won't be here very long.

That gets me excited and gives me hope that maybe Marvin will demand more from the players and we'll get some discipline on the team ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Why is Brad purple and I can't give him Rep? Is this some tribute to Prince?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 11:48 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Why is Brad purple and I can't give him Rep?  Is this some tribute to Prince?

It's a PnR thing. Stay away, very far away.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Wait, does this mean that Whitworth won't be used as a Flanker this year?
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 11:48 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Why is Brad purple and I can't give him Rep?  Is this some tribute to Prince?
I'm a big Purple Rain fan........  sorry  Nervous
(06-14-2016, 11:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's a PnR thing. Stay away, very far away.

Was in Smack Talk because people got personal and on multiple levels, which one of them being that people accused me of lying about my old man winning an award, so they posted that personal disputes weren't allowed, but then I found the link and just posted that because I had the wrong name of the award, and I was banned for that because it's somehow worse than all the personal shots that were taken at me.

Go figure.
Reply/Quote
Sounds all good except one thing, the int bothers me rlthat there was another one of them and He Just start playing again. Whats up with the Int screens? I do think Boyd will be a impact rookie. Due to his hands, and big catch radius. Cant wait to watch him. Also like Kroft and the other tight ends, They are not Eifert, But they are better then what we had in the past.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 12:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm a big Purple Rain fan........  sorry  Nervous

Was in Smack Talk because people got personal and on multiple levels, which one of them being that people accused me of lying about my old man winning an award, so they posted that personal disputes weren't allowed, but then I found the link and just posted that because I had the wrong name of the award, and I was banned for that because it's somehow worse than all the personal shots that were taken at me.

Go figure.

I loved Purple Rain, too.  How do we un-purple you?  Is it some sort of probation?

FREE BRAD!!!

If a fat pig can get away with raping women by paying them off (one with a 7 figure settlement) and a bunch of sheep will still root for the loser (Derrrr, he wus neva convikted! Derrrr) then Brad should surely be set free for lobbing insults at those same fans.  
Reply/Quote
Why do I have the feeling this will end up turning me purple...how awful! As much as I like Prince, those are ratbird colors!
Reply/Quote
Sounds encouraging especially with Burfict making plays. Sounds like the article about Burfict being
grossly overweight was a little bit of an overreaction? Dalton and Green being on the same page does
not surprise me nor should it anyone.

I do agree that with Eifert's injury it should really help Kroft and Uzomah.

Those screen passes don't sound like they are working lol
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 12:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm a big Purple Rain fan........  sorry  Nervous

Go figure.

I don’t think you are banned, because you are still able to post comments.  I think you must be on double secret probation.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 07:21 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: I don’t think you are banned, because you are still able to post comments.  I think you must be on double secret probation.

Banned from Smack Talk.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 12:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sounds encouraging especially with Burfict making plays. Sounds like the article about Burfict being
grossly overweight was a little bit of an overreaction? Dalton and Green being on the same page does
not surprise me nor should it anyone.

I do agree that with Eifert's injury it should really help Kroft and Uzomah.

Those screen passes don't sound like they are working lol

Yea, maybe we should stop with risky screen passes haha. DEs should never get interceptions on a screen.
Reply/Quote
Fortunately not everyone has our defense. And if you're gonna make mistakes, now is the time to do it. I'd love to see Gio, Burkhead, and Hewitt get more targets for screens.

Free Brad Fritz!

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 11:31 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Yea, maybe we should stop with risky screen passes haha. DEs should never get interceptions on a screen.

MJ is 6'7"  and they said it got tipped.

Screen passes are important when you got small shifty guys
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 07:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Banned from Smack Talk.

Banned from smack talk, lol

Is not that the point of forum to "run it a little".

Sorry, just struck me as funny. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2016, 11:31 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Yea, maybe we should stop with risky screen passes haha. DEs should never get interceptions on a screen.

Agree but it did state that the pass was tipped I believe. 

Once that happens all bets are off. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Sounds like MJ is tipping passes all over. Might look for a breakout year from him now that he is healthy.

Thought he was underrated last year in the run game and he was banged up. Didn't get the sacks but this
year he might coming from the blindside and Dunlap and Geno getting all the attention. Once Billings or
Hardison are in there alongside Geno i think it could open it up for one of them as well.

Exciting year on the DL as well as multiple other positions. Cool
Reply/Quote
How is LaFELL looking?
Reply/Quote
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/6/15/11947726/bengals-mandatory-minicamp-day-2-recap-and-updates
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 12:04 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Banned from smack talk, lol

Is not that the point of forum to "run it a little".

Sorry, just struck me as funny. 

I thought so, too.  Then I was wondering why he couldn't receive Rep?  

If they really wanted me to disappear, turn my avatar to a picture of Pig Ben with a heart around it.  I would likely smash the computer.  
Reply/Quote