Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manning Benched
Peyton not Eli...4 interceptions 5 completions for 35 yards. Unless a miracle happens Denver will go down to their 2nd defeat.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Bengals should try to get him benched in their game, too. 19-0 should be easy to come back from against the lowly Chiefs, it's not even the 4th....it's 22-0 now, I think Peyton was injured coming into the game.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Has a QBR of 0. Even Andy has never been that bad.
Reply/Quote
Peyton 0.0
Reply/Quote
At least he got the passing yard record, though, xD.......
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 08:51 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Bengals should try to get him benched in their game, too. 19-0 should be easy to come back from against the lowly Chiefs, it's not even the 4th....it's 22-0 now, I think Peyton was injured coming into the game.

At this point, I'm not sure he makes it to the Bengals game as the starter.
Reply/Quote
Wait until it gets colder.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
According to the site that I always use, which is always accurate, he has a 0.0 passer rating.

I'm not sure if that's a glitch....I didn't even know that kind of rating was possible.

http://brucey.net/nflab/statistics/qb_rating.html
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The last QB to finish a game with at least 20 pass attempts and a completion percentage of 25% or worse was Joey Harrington.
Reply/Quote
And they will keep him in there .... Love it.
Reply/Quote
Manning just posted a 0 rating which surpasses the AD 2 against the Browns last year

5-20 for 35 yards with 4 picks, if negative was an option he would have hit today

It is a shame when a great athlete is too dumb to realize his career is over and then embarrasses himself and his team
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
In order for Manning to have any chance to finish this season he's going to have to take a couple games off. At the least !
Reply/Quote
I hate to, but I agree with Deion Sanders. This is one season too many. Not a good way for a great to end his career.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 12:19 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: I hate to, but I agree with Deion Sanders. This is one season too many. Not a good way for a great to end his career.

Now that he has passed Favre, he should consider retirement immediately. Blame it on an injury or something; just stop embarrassing himself.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Denver BADLY needs to sit Peyton for a game or two. Call it an injury and make one up if need be - although IMHO they need to have him thoroughly and carefully examined by sports doctors to figure out if there is any medical factor in this.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 01:38 AM)Joelist Wrote: Denver BADLY needs to sit Peyton for a game or two. Call it an injury and make one up if need be - although IMHO they need to have him thoroughly and carefully examined by sports doctors to figure out if there is any medical factor in this.

Agreed. All that, plus just let the man rest up for a week or two. Get fresh and get his head back into it. 
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
Blessing in disguise. They are now calling it torn plantar fascia. He's done for a bit. Osweiler is probably the better option right now anyway.
Reply/Quote
Coach takes blame for playing Manning with the injury.

This was the worst way possible to break such a huge record as career passing yards. Really ruined what should have been one of the best memories of his career.

He had been looking weak all year, but not bad enough to bench. He was not the MVP Peyton of old, but he was still a solid starting QB. This definitely has to be his last season. He can't blame the entire year ol this foot injury. He did not look that great even when he was supposedly 100% healthy.

A lot of people wrote him off after the way he finished last year. But when he was healthy last year he was very good. So I was willing to give him a chance and see what he could do if he recovered from his injuries. But it it didn't look very good even before this injury.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2015, 10:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is a shame when a great athlete is too dumb to realize his career is over and then embarrasses himself and his team

I'm not sure peyton realizes he is on a team. Has anyone ever heard him distribute praise to the o line, backs, wideouts, coaches, etc,when things were going well in his career ? He just absorbs all the glory himself imo.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 02:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Coach takes blame for playing Manning with the injury.

I have to say that it really speaks to Manning's stature and legacy that he can go out there and complete 25% of his passes and throw 4 INTs and the team's staff and coaches will all run to fall on their swords in his defense.  If he played THAT badly because he was injured then he should probably be in the morgue, or something.  I'm sure he's hurt, and old, and all that jazz but the bottom line is that he went onto a football field and played some amazingly bad football.
Reply/Quote