Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manning lawsuit
(02-18-2016, 12:37 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: You've never done anything stupid while drunk in college?  Sorry if I sound judgy but not everyone lived our college years in the monastery with all the other nuns. 

I can say that I never sexually assaulted anyone.  It's truly a great regret that I never truly lived like so many people out there.  I did, however, have a girlfriend who was sexually assaulted in college and she didn't think it was so funny, but she probably just needs to lighten up.

Anyways, if I ever see you in person I'll know you are someone who thinks having balls shoved in his face is worthy of a good chuckle.

I suppose my main thing is I can't really expect a woman to laugh-off having balls forced into her face because I personally would probably physically attack anyone who did that to me. The woman in question and both don't want balls in our faces. Why is it so hard to believe that would be unpleasant? Do you guys like certain things I don't? Or does something like that not count as long as you can insinuate a member of the opposite sex wouldn't mind such a thing?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 05:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I can say that I never sexually assaulted anyone.  It's truly a great regret that I never truly lived like so many people out there.  I did, however, have a girlfriend who was sexually assaulted in college and she didn't think it was so funny, but she probably just needs to lighten up.

Anyways, if I ever see you in person I'll know you are someone who thinks having balls shoved in his face is worthy of a good chuckle.

I suppose my main thing is I can't really expect a woman to laugh-off having balls forced into her face because I personally would probably physically attack anyone who did that to me.  The woman in question and both don't want balls in our faces.  Why is it so hard to believe that would be unpleasant?  Do you guys like certain things I don't?  Or does something like that not count as long as you can insinuate a member of the opposite sex wouldn't mind such a thing?

Hmmmm, guess I see a difference between an actual sexual assault and drunk college kids pulling shenanigans on each other. But like I said, I'm glad I grew up in a time before social media and camera phones were around.

I hope you do get to see me in person one day.  I'll buy ya a beer while we talk this out.   
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
He played a role in getting her fired...twice. He's a dirty a--hole. Screw his squeaky clean image. And Archie's no gem either. The story was released to USA Today over 10 years ago, but they refused to do anything that would damage the "hero's" image.

LINK
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Well, it is not about the truth. It is about winning the case. Per my lawyer friend.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 05:28 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Hmmmm, guess I see a difference between an actual sexual assault and drunk college kids pulling shenanigans on each other.  But like I said, I'm glad I grew up in a time before social media and camera phones were around.

I hope you do get to see me in person one day.  I'll buy ya a beer while we talk this out.   

You aren't going to put your balls in it, are you?
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 10:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You aren't going to put your balls in it, are you?

I guess only I'll know for sure.  Hilarious
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2016, 10:25 PM)Shady Wrote: He played a role in getting her fired...twice. He's a dirty a--hole. Screw his squeaky clean image. And Archie's no gem either. The story was released to USA Today over 10 years ago, but they refused to do anything that would damage the "hero's" image.

LINK

No way in hell she got fired just because Peyton Manning accused her of cursing.

No one gets fired for that.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2016, 04:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No way in hell she got fired just because Peyton Manning accused her of cursing.

No one gets fired for that.

Probably has nothing to do with the fact she finds a way to sue just about everyone she comes in contact with. 
Reply/Quote