Take a knee, are you kidding me?
https://www.youtube.com/embed/uPNnsi2dJIQ
I was taking a knee while watching this
Wrong forum
Sad 
Can't wait till the season is over
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
I was gonna watch this to see if the point was any different this time around, then I heard the music start. Terrible. 1.25/10
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Don't any of you read the notices on this board?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
The song is as childish as the protesters. There’s also a listed notice about this being in the political section.
Fun fact:

Number of players who knelt at Paul Brown Stadium during 2017 = 0
Attendance ranking for Paul Brown Stadium during 2017 = 29th

If I'm the Bengals' PR director (an office likely held by one of Mike Brown's nephew's dogs) I'd put up a banner that says "USA LOVERS COME TO PBS!!! 0 PROTEST KNEELINGS IN 2017!"
I have heard the NAACP have urged folks to kneel at tonight's National Championship game because POTUS is attending.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-08-2018, 06:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have heard the NAACP have urged folks to kneel at tonight's National Championship game because POTUS is attending.

I bet he'll march straight down on the field and give THEM a thing or two!

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/06/laurence-m-vance/christian-you-might-be-guilty/

I don't agree with all the points but it is an interesting perspective.
(01-08-2018, 06:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have heard the NAACP have urged folks to kneel at tonight's National Championship game because POTUS is attending.

It’s unfortunate if people are being urged to kneel to spite politicians, and its unfortunate that we’ll get a half literate twitter tirade out of it.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(01-08-2018, 07:58 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It’s unfortunate if people are being urged to kneel to spite politicians, and its unfortunate that we’ll get a half literate twitter tirade out of it.

I agree with all of this. My fear is that it will take away from the game and Trump will walk out. 

Did Trump walk out of the game last night? 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(01-09-2018, 02:00 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Did Trump walk out of the game last night? 

Not that they showed. He did walk onto the field before the Anthem with a bunch of Service Members and they stood for the National Anthem. matter of fact they didn't show anyone kneeling during the Anthem and the players took the field afterward and A few on each side kneel in small groups

The entire kneeling thing is pathetic. It’s just virtue signaling for leftists in the end, nothing more.

The fact NFL owners are wasting money towards activism is also pathetic. Make the players fork out their own money for these causes.

Mellow

As an aside also: What's with the the swaying and patting his chest? He has some health issues (age issues) he's not being honest about it seems.
(01-09-2018, 03:00 PM)GMDino Wrote:
Mellow

That guy next to him holding the salute gave him a few sideways glances during that.  I don't know why he bothered mouthing the words.  In the USA people aren't expected to sing the anthem, so why risk it?
(01-09-2018, 03:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That guy next to him holding the salute gave him a few sideways glances during that.  I don't know why he bothered mouthing the words.  In the USA people aren't expected to sing the anthem, so why risk it?

A) He has mental issues and kind of remembers and doesn't realize he's being watched.

B) MAGA!!!!! Why don't you go back where you came from?!?!?!   Smirk